New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Between the 3 what would you choose and why?

It's for my mom, ako raw pumili for her. her budget is not more than 700k.
    daily use nya. yung matipid, mataas resale value, mura maintenance, and comfy yung ride. nevermind about the looks daw. basta di two tone yung kulay.

2. Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Being a lady, mas ok ang Hyundai Accent.

Safe - carjackers won't even think of jacking a Hyundai :bwahaha:
    Economical - since she's a lady, she'd get terrific fuel mileage on this thing.
    Small - very easy to park. Decent interior.
    Backed up by a 5-yr warranty.

3. Join Date
    Mar 2005
    kung 700k pwede ba dyan ung vios 1.3E.. Pwede din lancer GLS na CVT. Ok yan sa Mom mo

4. Join Date
    Feb 2008
    The Sentra is probably the best value, pero kung ako Accent ako...

5. Join Date
    Feb 2009
    if your mom is safety conscious, go with the lancer glx/gls & the vios 1.3e since it already has airbag/s. i don't know if the 1.3 sentra has airbags.

if fuel consumption is the main concern, go with the accent. it has great crdi technology.

6. Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Actually, matipid din naman ang Vios 1.3e it's just that since it's a japanese car, it puts her at great risk being an old woman. Primary target pa naman ng jackers ang Toyota.

7. Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Sir migs, ayaw mo pahiram montero mo?

Kidding aside........

Sentra GX 1.3 w/ power features....

For me, id go for the sentra because it has power features....

But if you wont pick the sentra w/ power features, get the Accent since it's a diesel.....

Though the accents is kinda pricey for the base model....
    Last edited by renzo_d10; May 19th, 2009 at 09:08 PM.

8. Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Quote Originally Posted by Horsepower View Post
    Actually, matipid din naman ang Vios 1.3e it's just that since it's a japanese car, it puts her at great risk being an old woman. Primary target pa naman ng jackers ang Toyota.
    :nono: nako ha......

9. Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Kung ako papipiliin, I'd go for the Sentra GX A/T (all power), I find the Vios too small and the fact that your mom's gonna use it, why not go for A/T?

10. Join Date
    Jan 2006
    i'll pick accent 1.5 anytime.

already driven the 2006 sentra gx manual for 2 years(owned one sold already). the suspension is good very comfortable specially pag long driving provincial trip. i also like its interior. my only gripe is bad fuel economy and underpowered engine due to big and heavy body.

i think the accent has a better suspension component though medyo mas soft ride parin ang sentra. it is equip with superb and fuel efficient engine(my kia rio w/ 1.4L engine already has decent fuel economy compare to sentra gx) how much more the accent. downside is bland interior. by the way the kia rio and hyundai accent shares the same platform/chassis/body thus IMO for subcompact car accent has the best value for money.

no comment for vios have not driven one.
    Last edited by valskie01; May 19th, 2009 at 10:12 PM.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Toyota Vios 1.3J vs. Nissan Sentra 1.3GX vs. Hyundai Accent 1.5GL