New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Jun 2008
    test drive the montero. but if you already made the purchase and choose the innova then it's too late to change your mind

2. Join Date
    Jan 2010
    i guess it's too late. i think i would be satisfied with innova since i recently learned that montero can only accomodate 7 persons while innova can do 8. i need much capacity i can get. but i dont like settling with a pure can type like starex.

3. Join Date
    May 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by wolfhound View Post
    i guess it's too late. i think i would be satisfied with innova since i recently learned that montero can only accomodate 7 persons while innova can do 8. i need much capacity i can get. but i dont like settling with a pure can type like starex.
    yup you're too late... do you have a choice now... innova has a fine look and comfort ride but branding a starex as pure can might court you somethin'
    don't get me wrong because i got an innova, but if got money to burn then will settle with MS.

4. Join Date
    Oct 2006
    the comparison should have been INNOVA VS. CROSSWIND. MS vs. FORTUNER, that make sense. peace

5. Join Date
    Jul 2006
    ok lang yan INNOVA binili mo. I wish Innova G naman get you and not the low end. maybe talo sa porma, pero I assure you comfort wise sa whole family mas approbado. Climate control ang aircon unlike montero na manual pa. then ang stereo ng montero pang kopong kopong ang dating. Your main concern is seating capacity kaya tama lang innova, yun 3rd row seat nya can really seat an adult comfortably unlike montero na ewan malagyan lang ng 3rd row pang kids lang talaga.
    with your inova you save at least 200t pesos. sa montero kasi day light robbery, ang daming add on sa SRP nya, pag bank loan additional dealer's incentives, pag cash you give additional cash, pag in house financing naman double the interest. masyadong ginto ang trato ng mitsubishi sa montero nila. By not buying we don't tolerate the abuse of the dealer.
    enjoy your ride!!

6. Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Quote Originally Posted by bencel View Post
    ok lang yan INNOVA binili mo. I wish Innova G naman get you and not the low end. maybe talo sa porma, pero I assure you comfort wise sa whole family mas approbado. Climate control ang aircon unlike montero na manual pa. then ang stereo ng montero pang kopong kopong ang dating. Your main concern is seating capacity kaya tama lang innova, yun 3rd row seat nya can really seat an adult comfortably unlike montero na ewan malagyan lang ng 3rd row pang kids lang talaga.
    with your inova you save at least 200t pesos. sa montero kasi day light robbery, ang daming add on sa SRP nya, pag bank loan additional dealer's incentives, pag cash you give additional cash, pag in house financing naman double the interest. masyadong ginto ang trato ng mitsubishi sa montero nila. By not buying we don't tolerate the abuse of the dealer.
    enjoy your ride!!
    may auto climate control din ang montero for top of the line model and the sound system is not that bad.. 5'11 ako at wala akong kaprobleproblema sa 3rd row seat nya kahit 2 pa kami nakaupo...very comfortable yung ride compare to innova..power,speed and safety lamang ang montero and can carry lots of load..truck based kasi siya..ok din naman ang innova but MS is better..

7. Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Mas ok nga yung stereo ng MS kasi JVC yung gamit na HU. Pangit tunog ng mga OEM na head unit.

8. Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Was in the same boat as TS. I took a tape measure and measured the interior of both the MS and Innova. pls check for yourself.

2nd row seat width - MS 47" vs Innova/Fortuner/Santa Fe 51"
    Ride Height (from ground up to scuff plate) MS 21" vs Innova 15" vs Fortuner 20" vs SF 16"

No doubt that they are meant for different purpose. and i end up with a innova G d4d. pretty satisfied so far...

just my 2 cents

9. Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Quote Originally Posted by bencel View Post
    enjoy your ride!!
    at last someone is on my side hehehe thanx so much c",)

10. Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Quote Originally Posted by coolman View Post
    Was in the same boat as TS. I took a tape measure and measured the interior of both the MS and Innova. pls check for yourself.

2nd row seat width - MS 47" vs Innova/Fortuner/Santa Fe 51"
    Ride Height (from ground up to scuff plate) MS 21" vs Innova 15" vs Fortuner 20" vs SF 16"

No doubt that they are meant for different purpose. and i end up with a innova G d4d. pretty satisfied so far...

just my 2 cents
    Thanks! wow i cant believe that MS's 2nd row seat width is bigger than the fortuner. i always thought it's the other way around.

ANyway, I'm trying to convince myself that i made the right decision. hehehe BEcause everyone is telling me that i should have gotten the MS.

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
Toyota Innova VS Montero Sport