New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 3 of 14 FirstFirst 123456713 ... LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Sep 2003
    The new generation CRDI engines uses higher fuel pressures that no clogging would occur in the nozzles. Compare to the first generation CRDI, the fuel pressure is about 3 times higher. So clogging nozzles is not a problem.

Unfortunately, the D-4D does not have the maintenance free particulate filter na standard equipment sa european diesels. With an EGR system soot will accumulate sa intake manifold. Plus a PCV that doesn't have an oil separator, vaporized oil could enter the intake manifold.

This could be the reason why the power of the D-4D engine might have been toned down to 102ps. This would lower the tendency to have vaporized oil going into the manifold. Less HP less Blow by gasses entering the crankcase then less chances of vaporizing the oil to go out with the PCV.

Nevertheless, the D-4D has a lot of potential in further increasing HP by adding an intercooler.

INNOVA for me.

Rodski

2. Join Date
    Feb 2005
    Thank you for all your opinions... mostly Innova pala prefer nyo. =) Ganda kc ng Innova. hehe
    Sbi ng Isuzu, the free powerwindow, powerlock, cd tuner etc is until end of March lang pala.
    Have you guys tried the Innova already? I'm still not sure which auto to get. The Innova is relatively new and isn't it a bit lowered? Parang feel ko ndi kaya pag baha. =) Thank's again...

3. Join Date
    Sep 2003
    ako biased.. naka revo kasi ako and toyota lahat ng naging cars namin hehe...

i'd go for the INNOVA ..

for me, dalawa lang lamang ng crosswind, SUV look and fuel efficient ang diesel nya..

sa innova, coil spring lahat ng suspension kaya better ang riding comfort nya, yung flex ride ng crosswind eh matagtag pa rin yun compared sa coil spring ng innova..

i don't think na magiging problem ang parts ng INNOVA, the D4D diesel is the same with 2.5 hilux and 2.5 hiace kaya meron common parts .. sa iba pang parts, wala ako malaala na mahirap maghanap ng parts sa mga previous toyota vehicles..

tahimik ang diesel ng INNOVA.. so mas relax ang driver at mga passengers lalo na sa long drive..

regarding sa quality ng diesel fuel, bumili sa mga sikat na gas station, huwag sa mga new players na ngayon mo lang narinig..

and, lahat ng freebies ng isuzu eh pede mo naman mabili in the future pag meron ka na budget.. once you buy the crosswind, wala ng solian hehe ...

go get the INNOVA hehe

4. Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Quote Originally Posted by jim
    On the other hand D4D works like a gasoline engine, super tahimik at matulin unlike the engine sa CROSSWIND na malakas ang hatak pero mahina ang arangkada.

I agree na malakas ang hatak ng innova d-4d but the noise is just normal as other diesel engine especially if you are in quiet place... lalo na pag open aang hood....

BR,
    epic ;)

5. Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Sabi ng casa, Innova can withstand 24" of flood water, cause the location of air intake ng air filter plus the ECD or CRD engine computer ata ay located in a higher position inside the van so hindi ito madali mabasa.... yan ang sabi saking lang

BR,
    epic ;)

6. Join Date
    Dec 2004
    straywolf no brainer na yan innova j ! D-4d is common rail direct injection against ahh direct injection

I've tried to sit in the innova and tried to ride it its not vibrating compared to a crosswind

ako sensitive ako pag sumakay ako sa diesel nahihilo ako

dati yung crosswind xuv sumakay ako naka idle nahilo ako

sa innova sumakay ako ng idle hindi ako nahihilo kasi not vibrating ang kotse

miske i rev mo pa up to 3k rpm hindi nag vivibrate ang kotse and tahimik sa loob.......

mag innova ka na at tingin ko resale will be higher compared to a crosswind

7. Join Date
    Jan 2003
    I'd choose the innova over the Crosswind..
    OT: mivec na pala ang Grandis.

8. Join Date
    Nov 2002
    sa innova din ako.. toyota eh

9. Join Date
    Dec 2003
    innova na! tsikoteers have spoken (mostly) hehe

10. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Innova na din for me if I had to chose between the two.

Otherwise, I'd just buy something used.

http://docotep.multiply.com/
    Need an Ambulance? We sell Zic Brand Oils and Lubricants. Please PM me.

Page 3 of 14 FirstFirst 123456713 ... LastLast
Toyota Innova 'J' or Isuzu Crosswind 'XT'