New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 2 of 14 FirstFirst 12345612 ... LastLast
    a 10thou discount, free LTO and tin registration, matting, seat cover, Joe bubble head (don't know what's this is), 7thou SM gift check, power steering, stepboards and a cd tuner.
    Power Steering isn't actually a freebie... it's a standard in newer cars. I don't recommend recommend casa installed tints I'd go with aftermarket ones, but thats just me.

Well Toyota isn't known to give away a lot freebies because of its strong sales. I would still pick the Innova despite all the freebies Isuzu is offering, why? Because of whats under the hood... I want a car that is reliable and has decent power and I want to enjoy my driving experience. Just my .02

2. Join Date
    Mar 2004
    Get the Innova. The freebies might be tempting but you'll surely have buyer's remorse if you get the Sportivo.

3. Join Date
    Dec 2003
    nyahahaha pati power steering sinama para humaba lng listahan naknamputs!! hehe

4. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Quote Originally Posted by strayWOLF
    Thank's for your infos.. =) I've read about the new D-4D engine on the Innova, do you guys think it's better than the direct-injection engine that the XT has?
    I've just talked with the Isuzu dealer and he told me that the XT (aside from the power lock and window) comes with the new flex-ride suspension to lessen vibration, a 10thou discount, free LTO and tin registration, matting, seat cover, Joe bubble head (don't know what's this is), 7thou SM gift check, power steering, stepboards and a cd tuner.
    Do you guys think that with these features.. I'll get more value for my money than getting the Innova 'J'? Because the Innova J doesn't have these. Please advise again... thank's... =)
    INNOVA !!!

FYI, direct injection na rin ang D-4D, common rail pa at turbo pa against the distributor type ng Izusu and no turbo for XT. The result, more power and possibly more fuel efficient.

Wag kang masilaw sa mga kung anu-anong sales talk nila. FYI, madaling masira nag power window ng Crosswind(search the forum), at mga common problem like putol na exhaust pipe at butas na radiator(pero sabi nila nasolve na daw). Merong isang nakakuha ng lemon na kinalawang agad at itinirik sya dahil may problema sa shifter cable at marami pang iba. May kaso din palang hindi nag-match ang body number sa papeles nya. Hay dami pa at mag research ka na alng kahit dito lang sa Tsikot.

Ang kunswelo na lang naming Crosswind owner ay ang reliable at fuel efficient na engine at ang porma (SUV-look).

Ang nakikita ko palang posibleng maging problema sa Innova diesel ay ang tolerance nya sa quality ng diesel natin. Hintay muna ako ng isang taon. Kung ayaw mo ng diesel ay mag gasoline ka, VVTi pa. Test drive na.

HTH
    Last edited by Skywalker; February 24th, 2005 at 11:18 AM.

5. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Kung pampamilya at comfort I'd go with the INNOVA. pero kung gagamitin mo ang sasakyan mo sa province at madalas kang pumunta sa mga lugar na di maganda ang daan I'd go with the CROSSWIND. D4D is relatively new and parts will be a prob (kung may masisira). On the other hand D4D works like a gasoline engine, super tahimik at matulin unlike the engine sa CROSSWIND na malakas ang hatak pero mahina ang arangkada.

Kung anong TIBOK ng PUSO mo yun ang bilhin mo.

6. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    hi,
    i drive a 3 1/2 yr old xto. although i'd hate to disappoint my fellow isuzooers, i'd go for the innova. not just because of the problems of the isuzu xto's xt's, but because isuzu just lost it main (and only) advantage over the revo... the engine.
    the 4ja1 engine of the xt is not lacking in power, di sya pangarera, yes, but it packs the torque and enough power to haul a heavy load. I once drove with 8 adults and 7 kids in tow and believe me you, walang kahirap hirap yung makina. fuel efficiency is also excellent. I've averaged 12 km/liter combined city and highway driving; proven ko yan. I've logged my fuel consumption from day 1 up to now.
    but the innova d4d engine changes the equation - it uses the common rail direct inject system - translates to more power but less fuel consumption, even better than the direct injection diesel engine of the 4ja1, plus the much better rear suspension i think will make it a more comfortable ride. it's lower height will also lesssen it's tendency to sway on cornering... this is a problem for AUV's with a high center of gravity like the xuv's and even the xt's or xto's.
    the only unpredictable thing with the d4d engine is whether it can handle the quality of our local diesel fuel. sa Trooper, naging problema yung clogging ng nozzles ng CRDi engine nila because of our "dirty" diesel. sana mas tolerant sa dirty diesel ang d4d engine ng innova.
    Last edited by rsnald; February 24th, 2005 at 11:47 AM.

7. Join Date
    Dec 2003
    innova just blows the crosswind away in almost every aspect imo. no offense to xwind owners..

8. Join Date
    Sep 2004
    'Di ba na-solve na daw ng Toyota yung problema sa fuel quality with their D-4D design?

9. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    for me no further thinking...INNOVA it is...

yang mga freebies na yan eh mostly eh kasama naman talaga sa package nung unit eh, nilista lang nila para lang me masabi na me freebie....one example...FREE POWER STEERING!!!! hahahahahaha

I am not against crosswind, nagagandahan nga ako sa stance nya but comparing it to a newer toyota innova eh out of the question na agad yang crosswind para sa akin...tsaka also look for the after sales service nung dalawang company, palagay ko eh mas lamang ang toyota sa service quality satisfaction on their customer...You also have to consider that, infact it is very important lalo na ngayon na me 3yr warranty mostly ang mga sasakyan, eh kung pabalik-balik ka ba naman sa casa every now and then for the next 3 yrs dahil di ka satisfied sa work at performance nila eh di ba nakakabwisit yan?

to cut this short, between your two choices, IMHO Innova for me, not only I based my judgement on the vehicle itself but also the way the two companies are handling their customers after the sale is finalized...yung iba eh wala ng pakialam sa yo kapag nakapagbayad ka na.....hehehehe ika nga next customer pls....

10. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Quote Originally Posted by Bogeyman
    'Di ba na-solve na daw ng Toyota yung problema sa fuel quality with their D-4D design?
    or so they claim... let's just wait & see if it really does.

Page 2 of 14 FirstFirst 12345612 ... LastLast
Toyota Innova 'J' or Isuzu Crosswind 'XT'