New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Jun 2008
    thanks a lot for the inputs. innova diesel seems to win the match here. will it matter if i wait to about a month or two? i am considering the IMV updates are coming up. new innova, hilux and fortuner is coming. it might affect decisions now. toyota is giving 100K discount on fortuners.

I'm not so sure if you should wait. Maybe the updates will increase the price of brand-new models while you can still have a discount to take a current one...

3. Join Date
    Apr 2008
    If you can wait for a while more, I'd suggest you wait. As the new IMV lineup launch gets nearer, Toyota shall be giving even better deals for its current lineup in order to finish its supply to make way for the new model. AFAIK its only the Fortuner that's currently having aggressive promos. Is it the same already with the Innova?

4. Join Date
    Jun 2008
    is a 2006 v diesel a good buy? its priced at 698K.

5. Join Date
    Jun 2008

6. Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Quote Originally Posted by david_anthony View Post
    top of the line ito a, yung benta ng tropa sa ganyan niya (as in 2006 toyota innova v variant din) e 575k lang, medyo sumasakit ulo niya sa maintenance e, may pagka-kuripot din kasi siya e,...another cause kaya niya binenta e, becuase he got worry about dun sa mga mamahalin spare parts na maaring bumigay kapag tumagal, kasi nga under d4d issue parin daw to e, 2006 remember.

7. Join Date
    Jun 2008
    salamat po sir.

8. Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by david_anthony View Post
    is a 2006 v diesel a good buy? its priced at 698K.
    For me its not worth it. Just a few hundred pesos, you can buy brand new already. As other members suggests, ---Wait for awhile
    because a new model is coming up. Hold on to your cash while you can because all your wait will be rewarded once Toyota releases
    its new lineup. Cheers

9. Join Date
    Jul 2010
    i have my 2005 G D4D M/T. Kung patipiran lang, panalo diesel! 500 php lang or equivalent siguro mga 10 liters (1/4 ng fuel indicator) balikan na manila-lucena-manila. Upto 250+km all, max of 5 people at konting gamit lang. basta kapag walang traffic, abot ng 20+km/liter ang byahe mo... anong sinabi ng vios dyan? tsaka max / maintain lang ng 80kph lang ang speed ko. hehe!

10. Join Date
    Mar 2008
    i'm curious. what more expensive diesel maintenance and parts are we talking about? there's the obvious change oil and filter.. then what else?
    i haven't replaced my spark plugs (glow plugs!).. i haven't touched my carburetor (?).. 6 years and running..
    a popular internet address rates the E and G diesel series as the most bang for your buck. (i guess it feels the V series is too frivolous..?)

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast
Toyota Innova: Gas or Diesel