New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 1 of 6 12345 ... LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Jan 2009
    anu po dito sa dalawa na to ang magandang feature, low maintenance, less issue, pangmatagalan po.
    meron po kasi kaming navara benta namin kasi of high maintenance. thanks in advance.

2. Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Hilux kana sir

pero kung makakaantay kayo next year

syempre DMAX

o kaya try nyo pasokin ang dalawang SECTION TOYOTA at ISUZU

may mga thread nman yang mga yan

basabasa na lang po kayo sa mga Feedback ng mga Owners of both PICK up

baka makatulong po sa inyong pagpapasya

3. Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Open Suggestion pa ba sir Or naka pili na kau ng Best Pick up nyo sir..

For me sir see my Avatar.. he he he Pogi.. MT12model.

4. Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Quote Originally Posted by casper357 View Post
    anu po dito sa dalawa na to ang magandang feature, low maintenance, less issue, pangmatagalan po. meron po kasi kaming navara benta namin kasi of high maintenance. thanks in advance.

High maintenance ba ang Navara "Hi-Power" sir? Gaano ka mahal ang maintenance sir?

Between the two sir at the current times, go for the Hilux 2.5 VNT.

However, if you can wait and hold on more with the Navara inspite of its high maintenance cost, as you said, wait for the Ranger 3.2 TDCi straight-penta cylinder. For me, it's better to have a bigger displacement with less reliance on boosting, unlike what is the prevailing trend now (small engine that relies much on boost from turbocharging) ....It is also better to have that extra-displacement when you need it most than you don't have it at all in time you need it.

The Ranger 3.2 should be an excellent package, it being a straight-5 cylinder (throws in the crank are relatively closely-spaced) therefore it runs smoother than any 4-inline cylinder pickups that you see in Philippines at present, among many other things. It doesn't use any balancing shafts that robs off a certain degree of power from the engine that you would normally need in an inherently imbalanced 4-inline and V6 engines, as the straight-5 engine is already balanced.

As far as i know, Volvo is the other manufacturer that makes straight-pentas these days aside from Ford. The other engine that is even smoother than the penta is the straight-6 cylinder that BMW still makes, or the V12 as it uses the straight-6 crankshaft.

Based on recent reviews of this utility pickup and on 4x4 pickup comparisons in other countries such as Australia (where it was developed by Ford Motors - for the outback settings e.g. hauling, top-towing, flood-wading, rugged handling etc, but giving you the level of comfort both on- and off-road), it's the best pickup available at any price-point.

Cheers and goodluck sa endeavour ninyo sir as a family!

5. Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Quote Originally Posted by d_mac View Post

High maintenance ba ang Navara "Hi-Power" sir? Gaano ka mahal ang maintenance sir?

However, if you can wait and hold on more with the Navara inspite of its high maintenance cost, as you said, wait for the Ranger 3.2 TDCi straight-penta cylinder. For me, it's better to have a bigger displacement with less reliance on boosting, unlike what is the prevailing trend now (small engine that relies much on boost from turbocharging) ....It is also better to have that extra-displacement when you need it most than you don't have it at all in time you need it.

The Ranger 3.2 should be an excellent package, it being a straight-5 cylinder (throws in the crank are relatively closely-spaced) therefore it runs smoother than any 4-inline cylinder pickups that you see in Philippines at present, among many other things. It doesn't use any balancing shafts that robs off a certain degree of power from the engine that you would normally need in an inherently imbalanced 4-inline and V6 engines, as the straight-5 engine is already balanced.

As far as i know, Volvo is the other manufacturer that makes straight-pentas these days aside from Ford. The other engine that is even smoother than the penta is the straight-6 cylinder that BMW still makes, or the V12 as it uses the straight-6 crankshaft.

Based on recent reviews of this utility pickup and on 4x4 pickup comparisons in other countries such as Australia (where it was developed by Ford Motors - for the outback settings e.g. hauling, top-towing, flood-wading, rugged handling etc, but giving you the level of comfort both on- and off-road), it's the best pickup available at any price-point.

TOO LONG, DIDN'T READ

To the TS, parehas low maintenance yang dalawang yan. Better test drive it na lang kung ano magugustuhan mo.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

6. Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Quote Originally Posted by d_mac View Post

This is indeed very informative Mr. D Mac. Can't wait for 2013 new arrivals....it really pays off to wait..twice i got impatient that is why i did not get what i really wanted.

7. Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Do note that the 3.2 Ranger will probably be launched some 300,000 pesos more expensive than a Hilux 2.5 G or other equivalent pickups. It will also consume more diesel by virtue of its larger displacement and higher cylinder count.

The downside of having displacement when you need is that during the times that you just need a sedate truck, you still pay for higher fuel bills.

8. Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Quote Originally Posted by jut703 View Post
    Do note that the 3.2 Ranger will probably be launched some 300,000 pesos more expensive than a Hilux 2.5 G or other equivalent pickups. It will also consume more diesel by virtue of its larger displacement and higher cylinder count.

The downside of having displacement when you need is that during the times that you just need a sedate truck, you still pay for higher fuel bills.
    that is another interesting fact to consider sir.

9. Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Sir any information when Ang release Ng all new D-max? I think same platform soya Ng Colorado .

10. Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Syempre dmax kasi sabi ni dmac maganda yun eh

Page 1 of 6 12345 ... LastLast
toyota hilux 2.5 vnt 2012 or isuzu dmax 4x2 2012