New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 2 of 20 FirstFirst 12345612 ... LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Uy hindi ah

Tucson yung dala ko nung EB. At hindi ako papayag na sandalan yung kotse namin, baka madumihan. :hysterical:

2. Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Quote Originally Posted by trucker111 View Post
    * blue gambit

what makes the gtv special? more fuel efficient ba?
    price tag ng montero gtv?

Not due for a Model change and Standard Toys like the head unit which you dont have to replace and void your electrical warranty, Super Select 4wd...

Sta. Fe will have better Fc given the lighter body.

Almost the same Price for the three

* SG very ***y lalo na in RED :heart::heart::heart: wahh kuya!!!

3. Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Quote Originally Posted by Starex_Gold View Post
    Uy hindi ah

Tucson yung dala ko nung EB. At hindi ako papayag na sandalan yung kotse namin, baka madumihan. :hysterical:
    Ay di ko na alam kung ganun. Umalis ako ng maaga (may araw pa) kasi may EB din duon sa kabila eh!

4. Join Date
    Aug 2010
    pansin ko parang mababa ang santa fe compare sa montero and fortuner.

5. Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Mas mababa talaga ang Santa Fe kasi hindi siya ladder frame chassis. At independent suspension din ang SF kaya car-like yung ride.

Kaya naman ang light offroad at konting baha.

6. Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Quote Originally Posted by tidus1203 View Post
    Nako I can smell a long thread ahead!

Ako Santa Fe. That's all I am going to say it can be very heated if I give out my reasons... Marami nanaman magagalit...
    +2 bajillion! Haha!

My 2 centavos advice: Sabihin mo nalang, kahit hindi totoo, na D' best talaga ang Monterosport "pa-consuelo-de-bobo" lang sa mga Mitsu fans, else this ULTRA-SENSITIVE lot will feast on you haha!!!! Also, DO NOT MENTION anything negative about the Mitsubishi Monterosport (i for one, we also have a Monty and a Kia Sorento R series).... Mitsu fanatics are like BMW owners who think their Mitsu's are the best although Mitsubishi DOES NOT even belong in the Top 10 car manufacturers of the world harhar, where Hyundai-Kia conglomerate happens to be No. 4, and incidentally, now the 2nd-largest Asian car manufacturer next to Toyota hehe ....Kahit sa Suzuki Motors lang, daig ang b-ul-b-ol ng Mitsubishi sa car standing hehehehe....
    ....Besides, Hyundai-Kia is the most efficient car manufacturing company in the world in terms of operating cost that not even Toyota nor any Japanese companies can compete with hehe....

Malayong maganda ang Hyundai Santa Fe sa Mitsubishi Monterosport kahit VGT or "GTV" pa kuno yan na mechanical pa wahehehe.... Sa makina at fuel consumption palang, Montysport does not even come close kahit panay pa publicity nito to most unsuspecting Pinoys hehe.... At this side of Asia where i'm currently assigned, it is goes by the name "Pajerosport" hehe.... "Overrated" ang Mitsubishi Monty o Pajerosport sa totoo lang at grabe publicity nito na animo'y nagkukumahog mga Mitsu fans sa mechanical-VGT na parang Mitsubishi ang nag-imbento ng VGT hahahahaha!

2.2-litre Hyundai Santa Fe eVGT ---- 197 ps, 435 Nm peak torque (plus PhP1.5 M)

2.5-litre Mitsu Monterosport GTV ---- 178 ps, 350 Nm peak torque (plus PhP1.6 M)

Both are auto-transmissions, by the way....

Check both the Mitsubishi Philippines and Thailand websites and get amazed sa mga spec inconsistencies of the 2.5-litre so-called "GTV" Monterosport, Strada hehe.... Di alam paano "I-RETOQUE" ang torque delivery at breadth nito hahahaha!!!!

Now, did i say something against one of our "overrated" Mitsubishi vehicles (Monterosport and Adventure, the latter we're now disposing off)? Ahihi ahoho

7. Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Here we are again with this thread. How many lengthy debates must be made for this question? But just for the sake of answering the question, here is my opinion.

Toyota Fortuner: It is the oldest of the three with the biggest but weakest engine (on paper, at least) and is the only one to still be using rear drum brakes and a 4 speed A/T without manual shift override. It may have been good before, but its not competitive anymore.

Mitsubishi Montero Sport: Just recently refreshed, but with technology Hyundai first used in their vehicles five years ago. Has a great 4x4 system, and 5 speed A/T lifted from the Pajero. But still, the looks are not my type.

Hyundai Santa Fe: My personal pick. It has technology rivaling those of the Europeans and boasts of car-like comfort and handling. Very much worth the price, I should say. But off-roading is definitely not its strong point.

You may want to consider the Santa Fe's more aggresive looking twin, the Kia Sorento as well. But for that I suggest the gray market version.

8. Join Date
    Aug 2010
    more infos

9. Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Quote Originally Posted by trucker111 View Post
    more infos
    Naku dami ng discussion and long debate regarding that gamitin mo nalang search function

Sino nanalo? WALA... ayaw lahat mag patalo eh:hysterical:

10. Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Eto ang pinaka paborito kong thread circa 2008 pa regarding these comparisons... Really made my stomach hurt on laughing back in 2008!

http://tsikot.yehey.com/forums/showt...t=52537&page=9

Read it until the end and happy laughing! I am sure the mods didn't find it amusing though!

Page 2 of 20 FirstFirst 12345612 ... LastLast
Toyota Fortuner or Mitsubishi Montero or Hyundai Santa Fe