New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 20 of 20 FirstFirst ... 101617181920
  1. Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by Starex_Gold View Post
    Face lift was done last year, 2010.

Wait for the new generation, maybe mid 2012.
    Pardon my use of words. When i said face lift, i meant a chance of body, just like what happened to the tucson. Am I right to assume that the face lift you mentioned for the sta fe in 2010 was only a minor change? but not the whole body right? So the next generation sta fe in 2012 would be a totally different sta fe just like the tucson right?

2. Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Yes. The current Santa Fe is still advisable. Good purchase parin sya.

Pero sa choices mo I'd go for the Sonata Premium.

3. Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Quote Originally Posted by leovl View Post
    Pardon my use of words. When i said face lift, i meant a chance of body, just like what happened to the tucson. Am I right to assume that the face lift you mentioned for the sta fe in 2010 was only a minor change? but not the whole body right? So the next generation sta fe in 2012 would be a totally different sta fe just like the tucson right?
    Yes. Face lift is just a minor model change.

All new generation yung lalabas sa 2012.

4. Join Date
    Aug 2010
    meron bang spy pics ang 2012 sta fe?

5. Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Quote Originally Posted by trucker111 View Post
    meron bang spy pics ang 2012 sta fe?
    http://tsikot.com/forums/hyundai-car...ml#post1755335

6. Join Date
    Aug 2010
    thanks for the link.

i have to agree with one of the comment there... parang malaking tucson

7. Join Date
    Aug 2010
    bump this thread

8. Join Date
    Aug 2010
    bump this thread

9. Join Date
    Mar 2004
    Why do you keep bumping this thread? It causes people to think there it a relevant new post in this thread.

10. Join Date
    May 2012
    for me all three cars are good each one of them has their own special performance and appeal to the people it depends on how they see each car . the sta fe is fast and refined even as a front wheel drive car based except 4x4 or awd. as for the other two rear wheel drives strong and durable such as the fortuner and montero sport their designs are nice and yes even the fortuner is tag tag as they say it is strong and durable and is powerful the montero is a good suv and accelerates good its a good car because a lot of people buy it now a days which is a fact and same for the 2 in my humble opinion sana medyo linowered and monty sport so it will look a bit more furiouse and not too tall and sa front litaw ang mga springs and coil and certain part of the suspension.

so in performance wise the sta fe is fast even its fwd or 4x4 awd for a advance engine like that imagine 4 cylinders lang yun kasi nabasa ko ehe . correct me if im wrong can produce such power and can accelerate from 0 to 100 kph in 10 seconds plus or less depende syempre . and laki ng car fwd pa diba and rides more like a sedan since its structure and suspension is different from the 2 cars BUT in offroading it can be a little bit slippy especially in muddy and rocky terrains.but its a good car talaga kasi even medyo mabigat sa bulsa people buy it. you can tell pag maganda ang car pag marami bumibili kahit mahal siya pero lets considers the other factors also.

fortuner is a big heavy strong suv and sells also like hot cakes A RWD suv accelerates fast and matibay pero medyo rough and bumpy ang ride pero thats not too much to bother or be a major problem except pag mabaho and nakakahilo ang air freshener syempre thats a big nono going back to the topic its a nice fair and a affordable suv for value and money. fast when fast the gas version is quite silent and less bumpy smooth din ang ride its all about choice and factors din. but its a very good ride.

montero sport is cool handsome car yes its quite appealing to the public eye and buyers kasi ang dami eh in the roads homes and else wear. my comment about this suv it handles nice and fast din softy like the strada and a bit bumby sa certain roads because correct me if im wrong again ehe its from a strada or born from the strada so strada based siya kaya its a nice car a rwd though should be a bit lower in the rear and sa front sana tinago a bit yung mga suspensions and srings kasi medyo litaw pero no problem ehe anyway ofroading capabilities quite good and in road handles well di ako sure sa gtv and vts or what ever ehe walana me alam sa mga yun all i can say its a good car and i would personaly buy this also pero syempre its a choice. kung i have lots off money i would buy all three. ehe

anyway sa gas not sure sta fe its engine refined and can save gas and good perfomance should be a contender .
    the montero doesent look like it eats lots of gas a good choice also
    the fortuner for me looks strong and heavy but toyota off course makes fine engines so it would not hurt you pocket so much. ehe
    all three are best

I LOVE ALL THREE CARS BUT OF COURSE there should be a winner pero its not for me to decide its up to you guys bastat agree ako in all three pero sta fe more one euro styling siya now adays kasi medyo like it or not nag level up siya especialy the dual exhaust adds a sports car audi or benz like appeal. adds points also eheh share lang sana and fort and monty meron din anyway im sorry kung may wrong spelling or grammar or errors and mistakes tao lang Good luck po sainyo .

Page 20 of 20 FirstFirst ... 101617181920
Toyota Fortuner or Mitsubishi Montero or Hyundai Santa Fe