New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Quote Originally Posted by wilcats
    yepp confirmed it kanina. we went to Toyota this afternoon to place our reservation...

and yes ung innova engine nga ung nsa 4x2 d4d... ang liit nung engine!!!

So my dad decided to get the 2.7 VVTi nalang... maganda naman ang gasoline engines ng Toyota kesa sa Diesel nila. Isuzu no.1 dun e... we got to start it pa sa "Stock room" nila, and it was really quiet.. I think the GAs version is really worth it if your not gonna use din naman the 4x4... kaso september pa daw makukuha, and worst case scenario would be november... pwede nadin.. got the Grey one.

And one more thing, nung una inooffer pa kme nung package nila!!! if kunnen daw namain ung 3.0 nila with 120k Rims,and the 80k dvd system.. whoa!! D naH! nagin 1.7m na ung 3.0! natawa nlang ako eh.. sabi ko, "totoo nga ung sabi sa forums!!**
    Sir wildcats, sno agent mo at saang dealer ? September or November is fair enuf for waiting.... interested din ako sa 2.7 4x2

2. Join Date
    May 2005
    hi...i have reserved a 2.7g in toyota mkti..but my agent told me that it will be much easier to get a 2.5d 4x2..pagnarelease na...worthit ba un 2.5d4d? and how is the mileage ng 2.7g???

thnx to all the infos...

3. Join Date
    May 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by michael_pmc
    hi...i have reserved a 2.7g in toyota mkti..but my agent told me that it will be much easier to get a 2.5d 4x2..pagnarelease na...worthit ba un 2.5d4d? and how is the mileage ng 2.7g???

thnx to all the infos...
    When did you reserve? Did they ask for a downpayment, if so, how much? Did they give you a specific time frame for your unit's release? Appreciate your input

Thanks!

4. Join Date
    Aug 2004
    bro samin 20k ung bnigay namin reservation fee.. tpos sabi nga, sept-nov daw makuha... hindi nman daw lalampas december.. un ang promise samin nung agent nun ah.. ewan ko lng ngayon.. pero sabi ng fren ko na nagwowork sa chevy, sabi nun auntie nya na head sa isang toyota branch, eh sa october daw lalabas ng madaming stocks.. dun daw mabibigay lhat ng nka waitlist...

5. Join Date
    Feb 2005

thnx to all the infos...

The mileage so far for my 2.7 averages 6 km/l traffic in the city and hoping it will further improve as the pistons seat in. The 3.0 of my friend doesn't get that much better mileage at 8 km/l and he drives to and from Alabang which theoretically should produce much better mileage. As a rule, if you are a low mileage user, the extra Php's to buy the diesel simply doesn't make sense. Pero kung lagari ka, then it would be worth every cent in terms of fuel savings and engine life.

As for the 2.5D4D, performance will definitely suffer. It might also bring you back to the mileage of the 3.0 But that is all conjecture for now until the real deal arrives. Good luck

6. Join Date
    May 2005
    I made my reservation last May..i had 20k reservation fee...my agent promised by july...pero sbi nya mukhang malabo daw this month...
    ksi pahrapan daw sa 2.7 gas e....

thnx for the info...il stick with the 2.7G nalng....heheh

7. Join Date
    May 2005
    Trader: bro thnx for the infos. how responsive is the 2.7G? parang 1st gen crv b? or same sa mga revo 2.0?

8. Join Date
    Oct 2003
    mababa siguro ang mileage because of its size and weight. baka di kaya ng 2.7 vvti ang size ng fortuner kaya you tend to step on the pedal for more power..

9. Join Date
    Feb 2005
    Trader: bro thnx for the infos. how responsive is the 2.7G? parang 1st gen crv b? or same sa mga revo 2.0?
    Let's just say that I drive a fast car and this behemouth is no slouch. It is amazing how this thing pulls. The tall gearing means it is no dragster but it will outrun a lot of vehicles on the highway. I even managed to threaten a couple of cars on the SLEX Remember that's a whole lot of torque and HP for an SUV this size in this country. Maybe not as nimble as a CRV but definitely faster than a Trooper. Speedometer may be optimistic though, mind you, as it seems to pickup speed too fast that even I can't believe it can perform that well.

10. Join Date
    Apr 2005
    when will they launch the 4x2 diesel August or September?

Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast
Toyota Fortuner 2.5 4x2 or 3.0 4x4? [Merged]