New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    May 2010
    Corolla Big Body is it. Pero pag may budget at isinama ang Civic EK, you'll know what to get

2. Join Date
    Dec 2010
    thanks for the replies bro. actually i already had a toyota corolla bogbody, i bought it a year ago at ok naman,wala nmn ako naging problema at totoo tlaga na mura lng ang maintenance nya,,at mura lng din i set up...saka napapansin ko nga mas eto na ang madalas kong nakikitang pinapaganda ngaun,kung baga sa motor parang honda xrm nuon na masarap bihisan,well bottomline is ang sarap kasing mapag usapan ang rivalry between this top 2 sedans,but everyone has their own ideas and choice it depends on the person,...

3. Join Date
    Dec 2010
    actually i already had a toyota corolla bigbody96 model that i bought a year ago, and i can say na totoo nga na matipid at madali i maintain,mura ang parts at magandang i set up,mura din ang accessories,well the bottomline is ang sarap lng kasing mapag usapan at i compare this top 2 sedans,well its still up to the owner ofcourse if you owned either of this two i think you'lle be biase dun sa car in which you had,well it still good to hear some comments coz it will help us in the most little way and can give us bit ideas,thanks for the comments and I LOVE MY TOYOTA...gobless

4. Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Madami pang parts and AE101, if we are talking about replacement ones. Lights by Depo, TYC and the like. Pero OEM bnew ones are hard to find. Surplus parts, medyo napagpilian na din, except yung mga katay na local units. I know since I owned an EE100 for about 6 years.

This was taken about 2 years ago and I finally sold her 6 months after taking this photo.

Meron pa din naman na good sources of parts, lalo na if you know a direct importer from Japan. Look for Darwin of Grupo Toyota. I got some rare parts from him.

Goodluck with the AE101 and show her some love.

5. Join Date
    Oct 2010

Corollas (The old ones especially) propably has the strongest engines they never fail on you and you can rev the **** out of them and they will just keep running.

6. Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Fujiwara tofu car!

That's true, I used to rev my 2E motor to about 7.5-8Krpm but it only died after 3 years of doing so (stupid move and swear not to do it again). Not sure how it was used prior to that but I'm sure that the previous owner did not look after her. When I took her for her first oil change, I can clearly recall the sludge coming out of the oilpan drain, it looked more of water from the sewers rather than used oil. So I know that if looked after properly, they are to run for a long time.

7. Join Date
    Oct 2010

believe it or not that car have 494,050 km on it. Everyday rolling on the road it's like a war machine that can't destroy!!
    playstation2bigs's Channel - YouTube

8. Join Date
    Oct 2010
    toyota corolla ad 5 - YouTube bigbody corolla commercial in japan
    toyota corolla ad - YouTube another bigbody corolla commercial in japan
    1995 Toyota Corolla Philippines! - YouTube bigbody corolla commercial in PHILIPPINES 1995

9. Join Date
    Apr 2011
    When the first big body came out i fell in love with it, the only problem is my family never had one (we had a 1990 GL though). Even after almost 20 years maganda pa din siya. Simple lang pero madaling pagandahin. My ideal big body would be all stock na Red Mica or white tapos walang tint. Oh yeah we had 2 XL big bodies before na ginawang taxi and ang tibay niya talaga.

10. Join Date
    Jan 2010
    What engines fit on the big body and which ones would you recommend?

What engines would fit on the civic and which ones would you recommend?

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
toyota corolla bigbody VS. honda civic esi