New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines



Page 1 of 6 12345 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 60
  1. Join Date
    Jul 2014
    Posts
    86
    #1
    Been looking with these 2 and can't decide which is better choice.

    In terms of HP, Avanza na ako, with 102HP compare to Ertiga 95 HP, pero small difference lang naman at okay na rin naman ako sa Ertiga pagdating sa HP.

    Ngayon tanong ko, sino ba ang mas lamang pagdating sa:

    1.Fuel
    2.Comfort/Legroom
    3.Maintenance/Parts
    4. Looks

  2. Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Posts
    10,549
    #2
    If you can extend your budget a bit more, go for the Innova. It will be much better than both.

  3. Join Date
    Jul 2014
    Posts
    86
    #3
    Sad to know I can't afford 1M budget, I'm planning to put some body kits too. Or at least put some decent mags. If I can afford 1M I would go for Corolla Altis. Ma-porma eh.

  4. Join Date
    May 2012
    Posts
    331
    #4
    Quote Originally Posted by Egan101 View Post
    If you can extend your budget a bit more, go for the Innova. It will be much better than both.

    Innova is a very very good car based on my experience,but between innova and ertiga try to watch those review on YouTube and all of those are in favor to ertiga,handling,performance and and and Value for money because of its low price,The TOTL ertiga is still cheaper compare to the low end variant of innova. But don't expect to have a high resale value with the ertiga its badge with a big letter "S" not a big letter "T" so bagsak na bagsak ang price nyan.. but Hindi ka bumili ng new car Para ibenta...regarding spare parts meron mga shop sa banawe at araneta,price is not that expensive din naman Sakto lang..


    Speaking of avanza Its a people carrier right? So its not meant to be driven hard on highway? Maingay kase at nanginginig ang avanza above 110kph..I'm talking about 1.5G with A/T transmission.ilang beses binalik sa casa sabi may maluwag na knot tas pinalitan engine support ganon na talaga.

  5. Join Date
    Jul 2014
    Posts
    86
    #5
    Quote Originally Posted by jyg1995 View Post
    Innova is a very very good car based on my experience,but between innova and ertiga try to watch those review on YouTube and all of those are in favor to ertiga,handling,performance and and and Value for money because of its low price,The TOTL ertiga is still cheaper compare to the low end variant of innova. But don't expect to have a high resale value with the ertiga its badge with a big letter "S" not a big letter "T" so bagsak na bagsak ang price nyan.. but Hindi ka bumili ng new car Para ibenta...regarding spare parts meron mga shop sa banawe at araneta,price is not that expensive din naman Sakto lang..
    We're planning to keep the car naman for more than 5 years. Sa spare parts hopefully meron rin sa cavite, cavite pa kasi ako.


    Quote Originally Posted by jyg1995 View Post
    Speaking of avanza Its a people carrier right? So its not meant to be driven hard on highway? Maingay kase at nanginginig ang avanza above 110kph..I'm talking about 1.5G with A/T transmission.ilang beses binalik sa casa sabi may maluwag na knot tas pinalitan engine support ganon na talaga.
    No worries, maintain naman ako sa 60kph magpatakbo ng kotse, I have a 92 lancer at never pa akong umabot ng 100kph, pinakamataas ko napatakbo 80+kph, once pa lang 'yon sa loob ng 2 years ko dinadrive.

    Ang pinag-iisipan ko lang kasi if I'll get Avanza, medyo mahirap na lagyan ng bodykits, mags na lang siguro dahil almost 900k na price. If Ertiga, may chance na 'yung GL pa ang kunin kaya meron na meron pa talagang pang setup. Problema, parang wala pang mga bodykits ang Ertiga since bago pa lang.

  6. Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Posts
    10,549
    #6
    Quote Originally Posted by rickymartin View Post
    Sad to know I can't afford 1M budget, I'm planning to put some body kits too. Or at least put some decent mags. If I can afford 1M I would go for Corolla Altis. Ma-porma eh.
    If you ask me, I'd rather spend the money for something more important (like additional budget for the car purchase) than spend it on body kits. I'd rather keep it stock as it will be easier to sell, in case you want to dispose of it.

    If you really want to go into body kits with a car priced at less than 900k, you might as well opt for the Lancer EX 1.6L models or the City/Jazz E. There are a lot of options to choose from with these cars.

  7. Join Date
    Jul 2014
    Posts
    86
    #7
    Quote Originally Posted by Egan101 View Post
    If you ask me, I'd rather spend the money for something more important (like additional budget for the car purchase) than spend it on body kits. I'd rather keep it stock as it will be easier to sell, in case you want to dispose of it.

    If you really want to go into body kits with a car priced at less than 900k, you might as well opt for the Lancer EX 1.6L models or the City/Jazz E. There are a lot of options to choose from with these cars.
    Good suggestion, actually mas gusto ko talaga sedan type. And Lancer EX and Honda City is good looking car with or without body kits. Muffler na lang ang ise-setup ko diyan and change color in the future. The only thing that makes me second thought having this car is the maintenance cost of Honda's car & fuel consumption (Okay ba FC ng City?). For the Lancer I think it's more cheap than Honda since we own a Lancer although it's 92 model that's why it's cheap. And I have an issue with Lancer EX trunk space.

    So right now I ditched the Avanza and think if I'll go with City or Ertiga.

  8. Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Posts
    10,549
    #8
    The City is one good car in terms of fuel efficiency. Our 2009 City 1.5E 5AT (previous generation) can do 10 km/L on city driving and 15km/L on the highway. The newer City already has CVT instead of the AT tranny but with the same 1.5L SOHC VTEC engine. It has garnered very good reviews. It is bigger than the other sub-compacts and offers interior/trunk space as compacts. The VX and VX+ models are priced quite high though but the E model is one good deal for 800k. Honda maintenance is not cheap though but most new cars nowadays ain't as cheap to maintain as pre-2005 cars.

    The Lancer EX 1.6L models also have good reviews on fuel efficiency and performance. It is the most affordable compact nowadays as the Altis, Civic, Focus, Elantra, and Mazda3 are priced above 900k.

    If you're into the driving experience plus solid performance for a budget less than 900k, go for the Fiesta Ecoboost. If you really want good fuel efficiency plus decent power, you can check out the Accent CRDi.
    Last edited by Egan101; August 19th, 2014 at 08:26 AM.

  9. Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Posts
    70
    #9
    Avanza for size and ground clearance. Pero mas maganda interior ni ertiga. Based totl variant


    Posted via Tsikot Mobile App

  10. Join Date
    Jul 2014
    Posts
    158
    #10
    Quote Originally Posted by rickymartin View Post
    We're planning to keep the car naman for more than 5 years. Sa spare parts hopefully meron rin sa cavite, cavite pa kasi ako.




    No worries, maintain naman ako sa 60kph magpatakbo ng kotse, I have a 92 lancer at never pa akong umabot ng 100kph, pinakamataas ko napatakbo 80+kph, once pa lang 'yon sa loob ng 2 years ko dinadrive.

    Ang pinag-iisipan ko lang kasi if I'll get Avanza, medyo mahirap na lagyan ng bodykits, mags na lang siguro dahil almost 900k na price. If Ertiga, may chance na 'yung GL pa ang kunin kaya meron na meron pa talagang pang setup. Problema, parang wala pang mga bodykits ang Ertiga since bago pa lang.
    Meron na ho magagaling na bodykit shop na kayang kayang magporma ng body kits kahit anung sskyan 20k din ang bayad so meaning magaling at polido..try nyo po search sa fb teddy bodykits nagchachampion na po sya sa mga car modification

    Posted via Tsikot Mobile App

Page 1 of 6 12345 ... LastLast

Tags for this Thread

Toyota Avanza 1.5G AT  vs Suzuki Ertiga 1.4L GLX AT