New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
  1. Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Thanks guys.. We are decided. ALTIS na. But sadly wala stock bka next month pa daw. hays..

2. Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Congrats sa ALTIS better than the "SPACIOUS" but older Focus IMO.

3. Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Quote Originally Posted by ZackEK View Post
    Thanks guys.. We are decided. ALTIS na. But sadly wala stock bka next month pa daw. hays..
    yeah its because of production issues from Japan... a lady Tsikoteer's been waiting for her unit also, a 1.6V...

Wow baka next month pa? kakasimula palang natin sa May...

I think the E variant is easier to find compared to the other variants. Hanap ka from different dealers...

4. Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Yeah get the Altis, tapos palagyan mo ng projector. Ganda ng gawa ni garyq.

5. Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Quote Originally Posted by eljo3025 View Post
    Congrats sa ALTIS better than the "SPACIOUS" but older Focus IMO.
    I had to agree with you in this, kahit masakit sa kalooban ko. The Altis is really BETTER than the Focus in a lot of ways. Maintenance & Fuel efficiency is an example, & this you cannot compromise OVER features & space. However, if the TS is really after for the features then you cannot get much at the Altis E, thus, might want to look at other options which is of the same size & price.

If you meant something other than what I'm thinking of with your post, then wala akong pake sayo. :moon: :bwahaha:

6. Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Quote Originally Posted by renzo_d10 View Post
    I had to agree with you in this, kahit masakit sa kalooban ko. The Altis is really BETTER than the Focus in a lot of ways.
    Pag TDCi na Focus bro ibang usapan na yun

Anyway, aside from foglamps na lamang ng vios to altis, disc brake na rin ang vios both front and rear while the G variant of Altis is still drum brake right?

7. Join Date
    May 2007
    go for the Altis, the Altis and no other than the Altis!

8. Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Quote Originally Posted by Battlestar View Post
    Pag TDCi na Focus bro ibang usapan na yun

Anyway, aside from foglamps na lamang ng vios to altis, disc brake na rin ang vios both front and rear while the G variant of Altis is still drum brake right?
    Yep. Vios G = Discs everything ; Altis E & G has discs only at the front and drums at the rear. BUT that really doesn't matter, as long as you regularly check your pads up front it will already give sufficient stopping power. So it's not THAT important as compared to space, comfort & looks.

9. Join Date
    Feb 2008
    if you can afford the altis... get the altis.

no contest na yan. a vios is still a vios kahit 1.5g.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Toyota Altis E m/t or Toyota Vios G m/t