New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
  1. Join Date
    May 2010
    Alphard is for me, but haven't you considered the Previa???

2. Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Quote Originally Posted by ronw123w124 View Post
    Ayaw ng friend ko ng Kia, I think they want something more exclusive, hence their choices.
    Ah~ Exclusivity. Sorry I didn't notice the last sentence. Kapag ako kasi hindi ko gaano ka-type yung interior design ng T&C. And if you're looking at the 2.8L diesel, it isn't going to be very fast either. I'm now starting to see more Alphard's dotting the Metro, and they're all in V6 trim! Personally I don't find it all that exclusive anymore, and the shape and dimensions are quite similar to the Grand Starex so that the ordinary person probably wouldn't see it any more exclusive than that. Kung yan ang habol niya, ever considered the Viano or R-Class?

3. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Although i doubt there will be a Alphard test drive unit for buyers, ask your friend to drop by the CATS dealer and give the Town and Country a test drive. I rode my uncle's before (2.8L diesel) and it was quite nice. The Alphard has more kit though.

The Alphard is high indeed; we were looking at it for my grandparents before and that was one concern since they already have difficulty with high vehicles. Maybe the Previa would suit them better although 3rd row space is somewhat smaller also.

4. Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Quote Originally Posted by myk384 View Post
    Alphard is for me, but haven't you considered the Previa???
    Masikip sa loob ng Previa.

Quote Originally Posted by GTi View Post
    Ah~ Exclusivity. Sorry I didn't notice the last sentence. Kapag ako kasi hindi ko gaano ka-type yung interior design ng T&C. And if you're looking at the 2.8L diesel, it isn't going to be very fast either. I'm now starting to see more Alphard's dotting the Metro, and they're all in V6 trim! Personally I don't find it all that exclusive anymore, and the shape and dimensions are quite similar to the Grand Starex so that the ordinary person probably wouldn't see it any more exclusive than that. Kung yan ang habol niya, ever considered the Viano or R-Class?
    Phased out na yung Viano. Baka next year ilabas ulit nila dito.
    -------------
    Chrysler T&C CRD for me. Though mas luxurious nga lang yung interior ng Alphard.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Toyota Alphard 3.5 V6 vs Chrysler Town & Country 2.8 CRDI