New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    May 2017
    Hi Guys,

I already have a Vios at ayoko maging katulad ng sakin ang car ni daddy so I'm asking for your help on which to but for him. Though still considered and vios.

He doesn't want ATs kahit ako. Hehe
    Don't care kung may bagong design na lalabas next year or sooner. (Eco Sport and City and Vios heard na may new design)
    also not considering the ground clearance.

Aside, need help guys as long as inputs for these as factors on getting the model:
    1. Fuel Consumption:
    2. PMS cost:
    3. Maintenance Cost:
    4. Any issues experienced:
    5. Etc that you may think necessary to know about the model variant mentioned:

Appreciate your inputs.
    TIA

2. Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Jazz MT if you want a fun toy.

Has all the practicality of the City, plus better looks. Compared to the Vios, definitely more fun and more character. Compared to the Ecosport, better looks, more space and better long term ownership prospect.

The manual Ecosport is a practical choice too since it has higher ground clearance that the other subcompacts don't have. Pretty cramped though and I'm not a very big fan of its looks.

Sent from my SM-N9208 using Tapatalk

3. Join Date
    May 2017
    Quote Originally Posted by jut703 View Post

Has all the practicality of the City, plus better looks. Compared to the Vios, definitely more fun and more character. Compared to the Ecosport, better looks, more space and better long term ownership prospect.

The manual Ecosport is a practical choice too since it has higher ground clearance that the other subcompacts don't have. Pretty cramped though and I'm not a very big fan of its looks.

Thanks sa input sir jut703.

Jazz kasi medyo mataas ang monthly unlike the cars mentioned. Hehe Though konti lang.

How's the maintenance of Jazz and City? Average cost ng PMS for the required options to change, check, etc?

4. Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by PrinZel25 View Post
    Thanks sa input sir jut703.

Jazz kasi medyo mataas ang monthly unlike the cars mentioned. Hehe Though konti lang.

How's the maintenance of Jazz and City? Average cost ng PMS for the required options to change, check, etc?
    The Jazz MT (793k) is cheaper than the Ecosport Trend (835k). Slightly more expensive than the City MT (764k), but personally I think the extra 30k is worth it. Spread over 5 years, that's just an extra 500/month.

The Jazz and City, unlike the Ecosport and Vios, only need to be maintained every 10,000 km. PMS is around 5-6k every 10k km, so it's not that bad.

5. Join Date
    Oct 2012

cramped 5seater. awesome 4seater?

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tsikot Forums mobile app

6. Join Date
    May 2017
    Quote Originally Posted by StockEngine View Post
    cramped 5seater. awesome 4seater?

Yun alin pong model ang cramped and awesome seater?

7. Join Date
    May 2017
    The Jazz MT (793k) is cheaper than the Ecosport Trend (835k). Slightly more expensive than the City MT (764k), but personally I think the extra 30k is worth it. Spread over 5 years, that's just an extra 500/month.

The Jazz and City, unlike the Ecosport and Vios, only need to be maintained every 10,000 km. PMS is around 5-6k every 10k km, so it's not that bad.

I see.

hmmm then I may have to reconsider Jazz too~

Let's see what the others may say.

8. Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Yun alin pong model ang cramped and awesome seater?
    yun cramped na 5seater na binanggit ni just.. ecosport

Last edited by StockEngine; May 7th, 2017 at 02:43 PM.

9. Join Date
    May 2017
    Quote Originally Posted by StockEngine View Post
    yun cramped na 5seater na binanggit ni just.. ecosport

Do you think yung new Eco will be spacier that the current one? Knowing they have a new design?

10. Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Do you think yung new Eco will be spacier that the current one? Knowing they have a new design?
    same interior volume and space. the changes are minimal and aesthetics only.

Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast
Which to toy to get for my father? Honda City E/MT or Eco Sport Trend MT or another Vios E MT