New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Jul 2011
    When it comes to after sales, maintenance cost, and availability ng parts, which one is better?

2. Join Date
    May 2006
    Easy sagot. HONDA.
    But check Suzuki, Ertigas have one sweet ride.

Sent from my ONEPLUS A5000 using Tapatalk

3. Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Quote Originally Posted by preno View Post
    When it comes to after sales, maintenance cost, and availability ng parts, which one is better?
    Honda.

Been wanting to try Suzuki, especially their Jimny....but have apprehension re parts availability.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

4. Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Quote Originally Posted by polar01 View Post
    Honda.

Been wanting to try Suzuki, especially their Jimny....but have apprehension re parts availability.

If jimny (previous version), parts are plenty.
    It has been on production for 20 years.

Sent from my BLL-L22 using Tapatalk

5. Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Quote Originally Posted by polar01 View Post
    Honda.

38dealerships for honda
    40dealerships for suzuki

the logistics of having spareparts outside wear and tear items in the dealerships is huge. possibly 1000s of orders/day in the ordering page for either of the two. fulfilling orders is not that hard.

yun mga 3months delivery of spare parts na stories.. nangyayari lng yan kasi hindi inoorder ng SA yun piyesa. rarason sila minsan matagal approval. SAs lng naman talaga ang rason for delays. take their names and complain.

aftermarket and auto supplies for both are plenty. they do target specific car clubs nowadays. ciaz ertiga clubs for example or civic club. makikita mo na lng. PM me for price. PM sent ek ek.

6. Join Date
    Mar 2018
    For now, both brands are good though Suzuki offers more reasonable SRPs on their units, their reliability is ok over all. Parts availability is not a major issue and not on the expensive side either.

7. Join Date
    Jul 2013
    hmmm... I think we can say service/parts are all equal sa casa.

Outside casa, 5-10-15 years old car, then Honda will be a better option.

8. Join Date
    Sep 2014
    parang pareho na lang sila ngaun noh. honda saka suzuki. parang pang-motor na lang talaga ang reputasyun

9. Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Quote Originally Posted by StockEngine View Post
    38dealerships for honda
    40dealerships for suzuki

the logistics of having spareparts outside wear and tear items in the dealerships is huge. possibly 1000s of orders/day in the ordering page for either of the two. fulfilling orders is not that hard.

yun mga 3months delivery of spare parts na stories.. nangyayari lng yan kasi hindi inoorder ng SA yun piyesa. rarason sila minsan matagal approval. SAs lng naman talaga ang rason for delays. take their names and complain.

aftermarket and auto supplies for both are plenty. they do target specific car clubs nowadays. ciaz ertiga clubs for example or civic club. makikita mo na lng. PM me for price. PM sent ek ek.
    Thanks SE for the input....that’s one step closer of owning a Suzuki Jimny.

10. Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by Lin Dan View Post
    For now, both brands are good though Suzuki offers more reasonable SRPs on their units, their reliability is ok over all. Parts availability is not a major issue and not on the expensive side either.
    Not necessarily on SRPs, some are really better (like Ertiga vs Mobilio), but some are not (Ciaz base AT is a little more expensive than the City base AT, but engine is smaller with the Ciaz). The new Brio is now comparable with the segment of the Swift -- dimensions and engine are almost same, but the price difference is huge in favor of the Brio).

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Suzuki vs Honda