May 2004
    which will you choose? why?
    i heard their price is close.

my choice kasi is innova
    simply because its diesel
    but i like the aesthetics of the APV.

2. Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Have not seen Suzuki APV yet. But I already bought an Innova but what I got is Gas. Is the APV gas? Can you give some specs?

3. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    haven't seen both but based on specs. Innova hands down.

4. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    APV.

the Innova is already a dime a dozen.

5. Join Date
    Mar 2005
    compared to innova, apv has more space for the family. Only drawback is its engine, heard its only 1.6

6. Join Date
    Sep 2003
    i'd go for Innova, tried and tested na ang toyota, kahit new pa lang ang Innova, madaming toyota dealers ang nagkalat and for sure madaming parts sa tabi-tabi..

sa suzuki, hindi ganon kadami dealers.., and baka mahal parts..

7. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Just browsed the Innova thread... there was a member with an ECU problem. Another couldn't get a replacement for his siding (no parts availability).

8. Join Date
    Dec 2003
    apv for me. looks better imo

9. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    not in the same price bracket. for the price of a top-end APV, you just get a basic, dumbed-down Innova.

but if price is no object, i will go for the innova.

10. Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by mbt
    not in the same price bracket. for the price of a top-end APV, you just get a basic, dumbed-down Innova.

but if price is no object, i will go for the innova.
    Yup I agree. When I was planning to buy a car I've heard of innova on the internet I even downloaded the brochure. So nun nilabas na dito talagang innova na ko but I was having second thoughts of buying the base model. I felt like di masyado sulit plus yun budget ko is sakto lang.

Biglang lumabas yun apv e maganda naman yun features at a lower cost plus maganda din yun reviews (thanks mbt) Nag drive test ako ok naman that's why I decided to get an apv.

So if you compare apv with the base model of innova, apv na but if you can afford to buy the top of the line model of innova, i'll go for innova

Page 1 of 9 12345 ... LastLast
Suzuki APV or Toyota Innova?