New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Kung kayo ang tatanungin ko dito sa dalawa anu ang pipiliin nyo at bakit. pls help...I'm planning to get a budget car mahal na kasi ang gas ngayon....ty

2. Join Date
    Jun 2006
    have not test driven both car but have looked at them. Looks mas cute ang QQ. But I have doubts about its longevity. The unit I saw had 3 different shades of blue paint in the interior.

Alto is a time tested design and Suzuki is a good manufacturer. I'll go with Alto

3. Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Quote Originally Posted by userfriendly View Post
    have not test driven both car but have looked at them. Looks mas cute ang QQ. But I have doubts about its longevity. The unit I saw had 3 different shades of blue paint in the interior.

Alto is a time tested design and Suzuki is a good manufacturer. I'll go with Alto
    Ang cute nga ng service ng coke, nung nakita ko sa alabang kaya naisip ko na may quality din ito, at nag search na din ako tungkol sa company nila ok din naman certify din naman pala sa ISO at Euro standard.

4. Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Alto is my choice between the two.

5. Join Date
    Dec 2006
    if for a lady of young age qq for me for it cuteness...dated talaga sa akin ang look ng alto anyway both cars have warranty naman so you'll be less worry for your first 3 years...i saw more qq than alto in my place (lucena)

6. Join Date
    Oct 2007
    sa tingin ko cute nga cya...lalo na yon service ng coke, para din coke in can may tubig-tubig pa.

7. Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Alto mas sigurado. Sure the Alto looks dated, but its already proven in India so mas kampante ako sa Alto...

8. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    You might want to check if the dealer would still keep the warranty if you would decide to convert your car to use auto-LPG.

It might make sense with the ever increasing price of gasoline.

Even the fuel sipping Hyundai Getz does the same fuel mileage as a carefully driven Corolla 1.6L M/T due to normally bad traffic conditions in the city.

9. Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Quote Originally Posted by ghosthunter View Post
    You might want to check if the dealer would still keep the warranty if you would decide to convert your car to use auto-LPG.

It might make sense with the ever increasing price of gasoline.

Even the fuel sipping Hyundai Getz does the same fuel mileage as a carefully driven Corolla 1.6L M/T due to normally bad traffic conditions in the city.
    Mas maganda nga ang LPG ...hindi ko lang alam kung ga-anu kalayo ang isang refill tank baka ma-alanganin at maubos, pa-anu kung wala station na nag refill,...kung LPG mas maganda kung stock na LPG na lang ang bilhin..parang may nakita ako sa line up ng mga Chery na LPG na at wala nang conversion cost...

10. Join Date
    Aug 2004
    The Alto is more responsive to drive (though the Alto's steering is truly horrible) and has better fuel economy, due to the smaller engine (yes, with engines this small, it still matters).

The Chery has better material quality, more power, more comfort and somewhat more space. Panel fitment is just so-so, but at least the panels themselves are very nice.

Suzuki's engines are tried and proven... but if you're worried about quality, Chery now offers a 10 year, 150,000 km warranty. That goes a long way to eliminating possible problems you might have with engine longevity.

Ang pagbalik ng comeback...

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Suzuki Alto vs Chery QQ3