New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Quote Originally Posted by niky View Post
    The Alto is more responsive to drive (though the Alto's steering is truly horrible) and has better fuel economy, due to the smaller engine (yes, with engines this small, it still matters).

The Chery has better material quality, more power, more comfort and somewhat more space. Panel fitment is just so-so, but at least the panels themselves are very nice.

Suzuki's engines are tried and proven... but if you're worried about quality, Chery now offers a 10 year, 150,000 km warranty. That goes a long way to eliminating possible problems you might have with engine longevity.
    Wow! 10 years ang ganda nyon, pag ganito kahaba ang warranty sure ito ang kakagatin ng masa.....di kaya kailangan pang mag hintay ng pyesa bago maka claim na warranty?

2. Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Alto for me... but what can i say about the 150000km warranty? wow!

3. Join Date
    Oct 2007
    sana mag karoon din ng review ang bigbigcar.com sa Chery QQ308, para maging patas ang laban, kasi ang alto ay mayroon na...ty

4. Join Date
    Aug 2004
    Hehehe... working on it.

Ang pagbalik ng comeback...

5. Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Hehehe... working on it.
    thanks sir Niky, hintayin namin yon...

6. Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Hehehe... working on it.
    OT: Sali mo na rin Accent boss niky, I'm realy rooting for the car. Pleaseeee....

7. Join Date
    Aug 2004
    The Accent... well... it's a question mark. We've got two more Hyundais coming up, but their diesel sedans, the Accent and the Elantra, aren't selling all that well. There are quite a few Accents going around, but it's not the runaway success that it is elsewhere, and the Elantra is MIA. I've driven the Accent, but I've been more impressed by the Getz, honestly.

Will try to get one... I'm a sucker for a good engine... but at this point, the Hyundai test unit might be on its last legs. Fast cars often get the snot knocked out of them by media test drivers... broken transmissions, broken suspensions, scrubbed tires... I don't know what condition the two or three year old Accent would be in, by now.

Ang pagbalik ng comeback...

8. Join Date
    May 2006
    Problem with the accent is the availability of the units, 2 mos waiting time as per my SA friend

9. Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Why the long wait times? Di naman in-demand ang Accent ah?

10. Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Quote Originally Posted by oliver1013 View Post
    Problem with the accent is the availability of the units, 2 mos waiting time as per my SA friend
    Our experience is completely different. We got our Accent the day after we signed the purchase order.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
Suzuki Alto vs Chery QQ3