New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Oct 2005
    If you're buying in CASH, I suggest you head 2nd hand at least 1.3L-up. You can't really expect lightning reflexes, strong engine for your budget. 2-3 yrs old Vios J or City might fetch your budget and shouldn't still give you headache. But if you insist on brand new, I really prefer the base i10 which is on fire sale now.

2. Join Date
    Sep 2008
    thanks sir basti. yang base unit ng i10 is manual right? i heard somewhere na wala ng manual ang i10

3. Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by interruptedz View Post
    thanks sir basti. yang base unit ng i10 is manual right? i heard somewhere na wala ng manual ang i10
    yup, the base with black bumpers. ma-phase out na kasi kaya they offering lots of discounts/freebies. At saka last na to na may manual tranny.

4. Join Date
    Aug 2004
    Lucky you if you can get one... the i10 is a blast to drive with a stick.

Ang pagbalik ng comeback...

5. Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by niky View Post
    Lucky you if you can get one... the i10 is a blast to drive with a stick.
    I saw a couple pa at alabang those with crossbars and bike rack as freebies. Bigger engine pa than both Alto and Eon.

6. Join Date
    Sep 2008
    tsk tsk.sayang wala ng manual ng i10,yun pa naman first choice ko :-(

7. Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by interruptedz View Post
    tsk tsk.sayang wala ng manual ng i10,yun pa naman first choice ko :-(
    Not all phased out units means they're out of the inventory that easily. For sure, meron pang unmoved stocks dyan loaded with freebies, kasi hindi rin sila maka full blast sa marketing ng bagong Eon hanggang may i10 MT units pa.

8. Join Date
    May 2006
    Test drive mo munang lahat saka ka mamili.

9. Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Well kung service lang naman papunta work if office work ha at dalawa lang lagi sakay go to eon na...pero kung my kargada ka lagi at consider din yun way na dinadaanan for everyday use i10 or alto 1kcc kelangan kasi ng masmalakas na horsepower....sabi mu gagamitin minsan papuntang baguio sa budget mo 1kcc nga dapat...pero kung kaya naman stretch yun budget vios or rio nalang

Suzuki Alto is not bad at all. Between the i10 and the eon I'd go with the eon since it's not exactly a cost-cutting development and then better quality can be expected.

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
Suzuki alto k10 , hyundai i10 base unit, or hyundai eon?