New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 9 of 10 FirstFirst ... 5678910 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Quote Originally Posted by Kestana View Post
    I suggest the following warehouses:

East West bank
    Location: Sanford compound, West Service Rd., SLEX, Paranaque (take entrance beside old Astra Zeneca and Robinson's condo)
    Comments: Usually open on a Saturday, but call first on Friday to check. Marami bago sa East West and you only need to put in a P10K check along with your bid form. They do bidding frequently, like once every one or two weeks. Due to the frequent bid periods, you're most likely to win even if you just meet the minimum bid. Wala ka kalaban most of the time.

UCPB
    Location: Oyster Plaza warehouse, Sucat (near McDo and Airport mall)
    Comments: Marami stock compared to other banks. Super dami. Also, they have a lot more expensive cars here like Santa Fes, Land Cruisers, BMWs, etc. But most of the stock don't have a price yet since they're still for redemption. Their bidding periods are infrequent and you'll have to rely on the sale price. Pwede pa naman tawaran yung sale price.

PSBank
    Comments: Most popular since they're always open on a Saturday while most bank warehouses are only open on weekdays. Only thing I don't like at PSBank is you have to queue, get a number, and choose only three cars you want to open. Want to check more than 3 cars? Queue again. Maladas at least 30 mins wait time in line. Agawan to sa good stock during mornings, especially Saturday.
    Wow, pila na sa PSB ngayon? I used to pass by their warehouse before and look at several cars. The last time i noticed they also detail the cars so you don't see the actual condition anymore. Tried bidding on a car before (i bid the "to purchase" price), na-stress lang ako sa kanila.

BDO's warehouse is near Balintawak area the last time i checked. Howmart Road. Medyo makitid lang yung isang portion to get to the warehouse.

2. Join Date
    Sep 2014
    Quote Originally Posted by bjreyesmd View Post
    That may be true for the Montero and Fortuner, but since naglabas na ng new Everest, I'm trying to take advantage of the relatively lower price of the previous model.

Might be remote na magkaroon ng 500k na 2 year old SUV sa market, I would rather keep it than sell it at that low a price.
    Everest sobrang luma ba noon, 999k lang yan dati, yun 1.3M price nya ngsun overprice

3. Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Just an update guys, have looked at available units and I think I will settle for a 2014 Everest. I like the gray interior of the 2014 model compared to the beige with faux wood on the 2013. Haven't found a unit yet but have increased the budget to 850-900k. Saw a unit at the Eastwest bank warehouse with 25k on the odo but upon checking the service record, the owner only performed the 1k free PMS. Will look for a lower mileage unit, probably less than 15-20k mileage.

4. Join Date
    Oct 2015
    i thnik Kia would be sufficient kung may ibang cars naman kayo

5. Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Just an update guys, able to find a 2014 Everest Limited AT, will be getting the car tomorrow. Thanks for the inputs and more power.

6. Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Congrats on the purchase. Hope it's headache free and serves your family well.

Sent from my SM-N910C using Tapatalk

7. Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Just an update guys, able to find a 2014 Everest Limited AT, will be getting the car tomorrow. Thanks for the inputs and more power.
    For 800k? Thats really a good deal

8. Join Date
    Jun 2009
    wala bang issue ang everest? pag binasa mo kasi yung thread ng everest dito, may mga issues.

9. Join Date
    Jan 2015
    congratulations on your acquisition. i remember it's "pangharabas" or "pang pamilya" car.

10. Join Date
    Mar 2014
    Wow. That's just a one year old unit. If you don't mind, how much were you able to get it? Btw thanks in advance and congrats on your new ride!

Page 9 of 10 FirstFirst ... 5678910 LastLast