New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Nov 2016
    Salamat sa advise i think i will asx new look, wait pa kaunti baka makaipon pang dagdag sa diesel suv na brandnew but guys salamat sa advise it really help me alot...

Sent from my SM-G900F using Tsikot Forums mobile app

2. Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Innova manual transmission or the Nissan calibre pickup. If you have a pet, or need to carry some dirt stuffs. A pickup is more practical

Sent from my ASUS_T00J using Tsikot Forums mobile app

3. Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by XTO View Post
    Nothing beats the feeling of having a brand new car especially for your upcoming baby.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
    Honestly I feel happier that I have a well-running secondhand car that costs 1/4 a brand new one.

The experience of buying a brand new car was great the first time, but eventually I realized I enjoy having cash in my bank more than the new car smell.

In fact, one of the cars I bought secondhand still has the same brand new smell it had when new. And that's a 7 year old car.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

4. Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Quote Originally Posted by kevinworld View Post
    Innova manual transmission or the Nissan calibre pickup. If you have a pet, or need to carry some dirt stuffs. A pickup is more practical

Sent from my ASUS_T00J using Tsikot Forums mobile app
    In reality, SUV/AUVs carry pets better than a pickup truck. You won't let your pet at the pickup bed in the heat of the sun. You will end up installing a canopy but then you need to setup an air conditioning for your pet at the back.

I carry 9 Shitzus inside my fullsize SUV.
    Dirts and bulky load? Yes, for the pickup truck.

5. Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Quote Originally Posted by confused shoes View Post
    In reality, SUV/AUVs carry pets better than a pickup truck. You won't let your pet at the pickup bed in the heat of the sun. You will end up installing a canopy but then you need to setup an air conditioning for your pet at the back.

I carry 9 Shitzus inside my fullsize SUV.
    Dirts and bulky load? Yes, for the pickup truck.
    That's true. When we'd carry our dog using a pick up someone stayed at the back as well. This was short distance travel in the 90s though. Not sure if people are still allowed to ride at the back of a pick up now? But I agree SUVs/AUVs are better.

Sent from my GT-N7100 using Tapatalk

6. Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Innova ftw

Sent from my LG-H950 using Tapatalk

7. Join Date
    Nov 2012
    I've recently noticed innova's doors are kinda Volvo-ish

8. Join Date
    Nov 2016
    I am also considering innova E or J diesel...but for now wait muna and ipon pa... thinking the second hand..

9. Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Ok din 2nd hand .... Lagi 2nd hand lang bili ko pero no more than 3yrs old .... Drives like new but 30-50% cheaper than bnew. Downside lang ngayon it's a time when all the new vehicles have drastically changed their looks kaya mukhang luma agad if you buy a 2nd hand vehicle today but not all.

10. Join Date
    Nov 2016
    I am considering 2nd habang nag iipon next xmas hopefully may secondhand na montero or fortuner na not more than 2 yrs old na pwede mabili... tsaka by that time wala pa plate kaya mukha pa bago hehhee plus waiting sa mga bago model na lumabas..

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast