New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 1 of 6 12345 ... LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Nov 2016
    Guys pahelp naman, nag post n ako dati dito for my first car and tama sinunod k ang puso k kaya may altis na ako and that was 5 years ago....

Now i will be having my first baby next year and pwede na ulit ako kumuha sa car under company car plan...may suggestion ba kayo....

I was thinking honda BRV, mitsu asx and ford escape ( if my discount)... but open din ako sedan if hindi magiging hustle pag may isa ka na baby na nasa likod heheheh....thanks in advance

Sent from my SM-G900F using Tsikot Forums mobile app

2. Join Date
    Nov 2016
    We see this topic being created from time to time.
    From your list, have you tried doing a test drive? It will make a big factor when deciding.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

3. Join Date
    Mar 2016
    Quote Originally Posted by Blue_Baron44 View Post
    Guys pahelp naman, nag post n ako dati dito for my first car and tama sinunod k ang puso k kaya may altis na ako and that was 5 years ago....

Now i will be having my first baby next year and pwede na ulit ako kumuha sa car under company car plan...may suggestion ba kayo....

I was thinking honda BRV, mitsu asx and ford escape ( if my discount)... but open din ako sedan if hindi magiging hustle pag may isa ka na baby na nasa likod heheheh....thanks in advance

There are lot of choices in that segment: the CX-5 or CX-3, Nissan Juke or Rogue, Subaru XV, Hyundai Tucson, Kia Sportage, Toyota RAV4, Tiguan, Macan, X3, MB GLC Class, Q5, etc. You choose your poison as they say, and, of course, you test drive to feel them. Yes, some are beyond your budget, but if you can raise Php1.1, there's no reason you can't raise it a little more. One thing I learn from owning cars or anything, never settle for less than your heart desires.

4. Join Date
    Nov 2016
    Quote Originally Posted by RR_22 View Post
    We see this topic being created from time to time.
    From your list, have you tried doing a test drive? It will make a big factor when deciding.

As of now wala pa ako natest drive but i will love to try subaru xv, xtrail, escape and asx..... hehehe

5. Join Date
    Nov 2016
    You should book a test drive. I am sure SAs will haunt you after haha

6. Join Date
    Apr 2008
    If I had this budget and am going for a brand new car... I'd get a base Innova for a little over 1M and then throw in foglights and a decent set of rims.

Nowhere in this price point will you be able to find a brand new car with an engine that rivals the 1GD.

Sent from my SM-G900I using Tapatalk

7. Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by GTi View Post
    If I had this budget and am going for a brand new car... I'd get a base Innova for a little over 1M and then throw in foglights and a decent set of rims.

Nowhere in this price point will you be able to find a brand new car with an engine that rivals the 1GD.

Sent from my SM-G900I using Tapatalk
    Focus 1.5T. Suggestion 1M to 1.1M budget ceiling

8. Join Date
    Sep 2015
    Quote Originally Posted by Blue_Baron44 View Post

Yung choices mo puro gasoline engine.

Honda HRV or check mo thread ng Nissan Juke kung ok ba. Basa ka lang maayos sa mga thread kasi minsan mga ahente nagpapangap na owner nanghahype lang.

Sabi mo "first baby" mo. Tamang tama HRV kasi maflat lahat upuan parang jazz. Pag naglong drive at nagpahinga ka sa parking area fuel station eh pwede ka makahiga comfortable.

9. Join Date
    Aug 2016
    how about a high end Avanza and put the savings on a education plan for the baby

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

10. Join Date
    Jun 2005
    ^ company carplan daw..benefit sa office kaya di pwede makuha pera for other use other than purchasing a car.

Good point though

Sent from my ASUS_Z00AD using Tapatalk

Page 1 of 6 12345 ... LastLast