New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
  1. Join Date
    Aug 2004
    Mazda is moving PH-destined CX-5 production to Malaysia to take advantage of the zero tariffs from AFTA: Mazda Moves Production of Philippine-Market CX-5 to Malaysia; Makes It Immune to Excise Tax Increase | ************ - Philippine Car News, Car Reviews, Car Features, Car Buyer's Guide and Car Prices.

The CX-3 is small on the inside. The front row seats are great but the passengers in the rear will feel claustrophobic. You get 3 years of free PMS though.

The Skyactiv 2.0 6AT feels quicker than the 2.0 boxer CVT. Heck my 1.5 Mazda 3 feels quicker than the XV.

The XV has better sight lines, a bigger interior, and a taller ride height. Those are the major reasons why my wife chose the XV.

Go and test drive.
    Last edited by JohnM; November 6th, 2017 at 02:25 PM.

2. Join Date
    Jan 2006
    The XV and Forester 2.0L NA (CVT) are not comparable to Subie's turbo models in terms of quickness. Mazda's 2.0L SkyActiv models are a bit quicker.

The CX3 is almost the same in terms interior space as the Mazda2. It is smaller than the Mazda3 which is not also on the big side compared the Civic or Altis.

As JohnM has suggested, give both cars a test drive before deciding.

3. Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Quote Originally Posted by Egan101 View Post
    The XV and Forester 2.0L NA (CVT) are not comparable to Subie's turbo models in terms of quickness. Mazda's 2.0L SkyActiv models are a bit quicker.

The CX3 is almost the same in terms interior space as the Mazda2. It is smaller than the Mazda3 which is not also on the big side compared the Civic or Altis.

As JohnM has suggested, give both cars a test drive before deciding.
    Same dilemma, pero inalis ko na sa choices ko yung CX-3. Sobrang hindi practical.

Better comparo would be CX-5 base vs XV totl (I like them toys and safety features).

4. Join Date
    Oct 2017
    Test drive sir para magkaalaman. Iba pag first hand experience kesa sa mga advice namin. Everything is subjective pag dating sa usapang tsikot. Hehe

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tsikot Forums mobile app

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12