New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Nov 2002
    Which do you recommend? Its quite hard to decide as I like Camry for the size and comfort, BMW for prestige and design and Subaru for its uniqueness and raw power.

2. Join Date
    Mar 2006
    In my opinion, that really depends... Sinabi mo na nga...

Camry for the size and comfort
    BMW for prestige and design and;
    Subaru for its uniqueness and raw power.
    - I believe Subaru carries the badge of prestige here in the Philippines.

3. Join Date
    Nov 2002
    may friend ako kakakuha lang nya nung sti nya kahapon. d pa daw nya nahataw pero lakas daw ng pick up. dapat bmw daw bibilin nya kaso mahal na daw hindi pa ganun kalakas ang output. pero matagtag daw yung sti nya. parang mas matagtag pa nga daw sa starex nya
    Last edited by lui; April 24th, 2007 at 06:29 PM. Reason: wrong spelling

4. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    If ayaw mo ng super tagtag, go for just the WRX variant instead (or the FXT).

5. Join Date
    Oct 2006
    sir wag ka na mag sti dumadami na bigla....joke lang

well para sakin di siya matagtag, sanayan lang din yan. kaya nga nung magkadistributor dito ulit sa atin ay kumuha na agad ako. pero kung affordable power and comfort, camry is my vote. bmw? pwede narin pero mahal e. besides, yung camry and most probably na bmw na makukuha mo is automatic while the sti or wrx is manual. so that's another factor to consider sa driving comfort mo.

6. Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Yung may flat-4 Boxer engine

7. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    we have had the same dilemma months back. opted for the Sti. BMW is wee bit underpowered and depending on what car you usually drive, power here is non existent but everythine else is BMW perfect. Camry on the other hand good luck kung may makuha kang unit in the next 3 months.

8. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Uy... 2 2007 STi owners here in the thread.

Wala pa yatang may E90 320 or Camry 3.5Q dito. :innocent:

9. Join Date
    May 2004
    STI , Personally I also prefer the E46 than the E90, but I still love my W201

10. Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Either STI or BMW 320d /330d.

Yung STI medyo matagtag talaga yan kasi tuned for racing yan e. Di naman sya ganun katagtag (well, in my experience). Tolerable naman. hehe.

320d or 330d (best is 530d). If you haven't driven a diesel sedan yet, this is the best best time to shift. You'll be amazed by the power of Bosch Common Rail Diesel. Aside from the power, you'll enjoy at the same time, very good fuel economy. That's non-existent in petrol engines as of yet.

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast
Subaru WRX/STI or BMW 320 or Camry 3.5Q