New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Jul 2005
    i plan to get a car for the family soon. i like the legacy's interior but i also like the forester kasi the road in front of our house is a bit rough (panay ave.), bahain pa. can you guys please help me out? nahihirapan na ako matulog!

2. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Buy the Legacy and report the road to MMDA/DPWH for repairs.

3. Join Date
    Mar 2004
    How about the Outback?

4. Join Date
    Aug 2004
    Bahain? buy a Crosswind and a snorkel...

The Forester is the newer car, with more space, to boot... the Legacy is more keen to drive, but it's underpowered, with a 2 liter engine and a four-speed automatic, it's not any quicker than most 1.6 ATs.

Ang pagbalik ng comeback...

5. Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by ghosthunter View Post
    Buy the Legacy and report the road to MMDA/DPWH for repairs.
    actually kaya pumangit yung road dahil sa kanila. before, it was a decent asphalted road. nung ipa-cemento tinipid naman. nabakbak ang top layer ng cement kaya naging very agitating. nasira nga agad shocks ng mazda3 namin.
    me and my son have always dreamed of owning a subaru, if parehas lang tibay ng suspension ng forester at legacy baka legacy na ako kasi parang mas pang family.

6. Join Date
    Jul 2005
    ano po ang pros at cons ng legacy at forester?

7. Join Date
    Nov 2007
    sir reuben, you mentioned that you have a mazda3. then i would suggest you getting an suv...go for the forester.

i've test-driven 2.0 variant last september and it's fun to drive! and the standard features are amazing. it would also be fun to drive on out-of-town trips...and bumpy roads would be less stressful when driving over 'em.

8. Join Date
    Jul 2005
    i plan to sell the mazda3 to help finance getting either of the two subarus

9. Join Date
    Jan 2003
    kung bahain ang lugar nyo like our place get the forester.

10. Join Date
    Nov 2007
    since you're deciding over the same brand and purpose (both being a family car), go for the one that your heart tells you...and what your road tells you as well

pareho tayong di makatulog sa pagbili ng sasakyan....ako nga dalawang buwan na, bro!

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast
Subaru: Legacy or Forester?