New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Sep 2008
    hi guys,

Not sure if this is the right forums to post in, but can anyone suggest the best car for me between the 3 choices mentioned in the topic? i am looking for a 5 seater which doesn't consume gas too fast, has good and comfortable seating, good driving, and looks good both interior and exterior. I am looking for the price range between 1.2 - 1.5m and the car should be gas powered. I am not well versed with cars and we are currently looking for a good car for our family.

thanks in advance!

2. Join Date
    Jun 2010
    If this is the case then you should also include the Mazda CX-5 in your choices.

Quote Originally Posted by ksl0588 View Post
    hi guys,

Not sure if this is the right forums to post in, but can anyone suggest the best car for me between the 3 choices mentioned in the topic? i am looking for a 5 seater which doesn't consume gas too fast, has good and comfortable seating, good driving, and looks good both interior and exterior. I am looking for the price range between 1.2 - 1.5m and the car should be gas powered. I am not well versed with cars and we are currently looking for a good car for our family.

thanks in advance!

3. Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Hmm I'll add that to my list, but I already have a cx-9 and I wanted to try other brands

4. Join Date
    Mar 2009
    CRV na, yun 2.4L kung kaya

Sent from my 3210 using Tapatalk HD Premium

5. Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Rav 4 for me, hindi ka na gaanong magaalala sa toyota.

Sa mga preference mo very close na sila, kumporme na lang yan sa taste mo.

6. Join Date
    Aug 2004
    If you're talking about a Corolla, yes, sort of. If you're talking about a RAV4, for which parts are not as easy to find... no. It will be easy to maintain because it's new, but not really any easier than a CR-V.

Ang pagbalik ng comeback...

7. Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Tsaka feel ko overpriced ang RAV4

Sent from my 3210 using Tapatalk HD Premium

8. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Quote Originally Posted by ksl0588 View Post
    hi guys,

thanks in advance!
    among your choices, it should be the RAV4.
    also, you can consider the Tucson.

9. Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Exterior subjective naman yan. Sa akin CRV > Forester non turbo(di ko trip ung front bumper ng turbo nila) > Rav4

Interior pinakamaluwag sa rav4, di din nagkakalayo sa crv pero mas malaki ang cargo area ng rav4. Nasisikipan ako sa legroom ng forester eh pero dami gadgets ng forester saka ganda ng sounds

Sa fuel consumption feeling ko malakas sa gas ung turbo ver ng forester, sa rav4 no idea, sa crv between 6.2km/l to 8.5km/l pag heavy traffic tas 12.0km/l to 14.4km/l sa highway - based on experience since i own a 2.4L crv. Siguro same figures din yan sa rav4.

Sir try to consider also Sportage and CX-5 . Ganda ung sportage pag orange hehe

Sent from my GT-I9082

10. Join Date
    Aug 2004
    The Forester's legroom is not as expansive as the CR-V or RAV4, but it's still very big. No complaints from me (and I drive a CRV).

What stands out for the Forester is headroom. Huge, unholy expanses of headroom. Enough headroom to wear a helmet... or a top hat, if you want to. The upright and tall a-pillars and nice big glass make it the easiest crossover to see out of and drive.

Ang pagbalik ng comeback...

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast