New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
  1. Join Date
    Apr 2006
    so parts of old models of subaru may refer to nissan's parts for replacement, is that right? even for impreza?

2. Join Date
    Apr 2006
    [QUOTE] so parts of old models of subaru may refer to nissan's parts for replacement, is that right? even for impreza?

Please confirm this because, i really am looking for Shock Absorbers compatible to the 1998 BG5 Subaru Legacy.

Thanks for the info anyway.

3. Join Date
    Apr 2006
    [QUOTE=STI]
    so parts of old models of subaru may refer to nissan's parts for replacement, is that right? even for impreza?

Please confirm this because, i really am looking for Shock Absorbers compatible to the 1998 BG5 Subaru Legacy.

Thanks for the info anyway.
    sir STI, below is the testimony of an owner of a 1996 Subaru Legacy:

I QUOTE:
    "yes just found out din nagpalit kasi ko compressor for the aircon.pareho sa nissan..pati shockabsorbers at gauges niya kamukha ng cefiro lang ..di ko lang sure sa forester bro... :D pero aircon at suspension niya parehong-pareho sa nissan.."

4. Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Pwede po ba tong buhayin? Hehe. Just want to ask current Subaru owners if they can add something here. Thanks!

5. Join Date
    May 2006
    For aircons, Subaru uses Calsonic. Same as Nissan. :D

6. Join Date
    Apr 2010
    isang dealer lang ang subaru dito sa pH. although magaganda ang lineup ng subaru (i like subaru BTW) yung aftersales would be a problem and the PMS that you will be paying.

7. Join Date
    Mar 2010
    PMS is not that expensive, i'm on my 2nd PMS already and only cost me 4k+ royal purple fully synthetic oil na yon. also 2 na dealer sa pinas ng subaru yon nga lang yung isa sa cebu pa, but from what i heard they are planning to open another one sa alabang ata but not so sure about that. reliability subok na din since subaru's are know to last up to 250k miles with proper maintenance. parts lang ang mahal sa MI sobra, but you can buy outside and have MI install it naman for you. for me ok lang kahit mahal since i always go to the states and can get the parts there and save me so much money.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
Subaru: advantages and dis?