New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Apr 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by niky View Post
    All the 2.0s cost 1m or over. Except the Focus 2.0 gasoline hatchback.
    Quote Originally Posted by ghosthunter View Post
    Same range. Between P1.0M to P1.3M
    wow! Parang SUV narin ang price pala

2. Join Date
    Feb 2008
    FORD FOCUS 2.0 TDCI only and nothing else.....

I Love this CAR!!!

3. Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Quote Originally Posted by Mschumacher View Post
    FORD FOCUS 2.0 TDCI only and nothing else.....

I Love this CAR!!!
    YES!!! and best of all Made in the Philippines sya..or should I say Assembled...in times like this..we need to patronize locally assembled/made cars to help our economy.

kaya ako nag Mazda 3 yahoooooooooooo

4. Join Date
    Jan 2009
    I've gone for the lancer ex gta but the new focus was very close, it was torque vs (body kit + 18"mags + rockford fosgate). I figured which ones I can really use on a daily basis.

HTH.

5. Join Date
    Aug 2004
    Quote Originally Posted by actor21 View Post
    YES!!! and best of all Made in the Philippines sya..or should I say Assembled...in times like this..we need to patronize locally assembled/made cars to help our economy.

kaya ako nag Mazda 3 yahoooooooooooo
    The only part of the TDCi sourced from outside is the diesel engine. And that's only because it's a PSA-sourced engine, not a Ford engine. The gasoline engines of the lower-end Focuses are actually manufactured locally... milled from steel billet in Santa Rosa and assembled on the line. The diesels they do manufacture here (from the ground-up) are the TDCis in the Ranger and Everest.

Ang pagbalik ng comeback...

6. Join Date
    May 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by new-driver View Post
    I've gone for the lancer ex gta but the new focus was very close, it was torque vs (body kit + 18"mags + rockford fosgate). I figured which ones I can really use on a daily basis.

HTH.
    Man dont live on torque alone

7. Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Lancer EX GT. Three-pedal driver from day one. I like the directness of a manual. So I'd pass up for the CVT.

I would have voted for the Focus diesel, but I don't like the look of the headlamps of the current gen's. Overall, it looks like a sissy car compared to the EX in my opinion.

==Chicks don't dig the faster car.==

8. Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Maybe they don't but then again you buy a car for yourself and not the chicks right? That's what good genes are for. hehehe

9. Join Date
    Aug 2004
    Quote Originally Posted by roberto_minosa View Post
    Lancer EX GT. Three-pedal driver from day one. I like the directness of a manual. So I'd pass up for the CVT.

I would have voted for the Focus diesel, but I don't like the look of the headlamps of the current gen's. Overall, it looks like a sissy car compared to the EX in my opinion.

==Chicks don't dig the faster car.==
    But they will dig the one with the better interior and softer suspension...

Waitaminute... who cares what the chicks think? I"m buying this car for myself!

Ang pagbalik ng comeback...

10. Join Date
    May 2006
    Nakatikim nako ng torque ng new focus...dala ko yung EX ni misis, UP facing oblation, stop light in CP garcia ako nasa unahan..si focus sa likod(alam ko na na merong gusto patunayan yung driver ng focus kasi hanep sa tutok)..pag green binaon ko gas...mga apat na metro palang ata inaabante ko nasa tabi ko na si focus...pero kahit papano hindi na siya nauna...umabot kami sa check point sabay...iniisip ko kung pantay kami una na siya isang sasakyan...

Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast
Strictly 2.0..Altis,Civic,Lancer EX,Mazda3,Focus,Subaru