New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Mar 2008
    guys ano mas ok bilhin and pagdating nang panahon di kagad nababa ung value ng unit. strada na gls 4x4 or dmax na 4x4? thak you guys!

2. Join Date
    Jan 2007
    resale would be similar i guess. Pero satin madami pa din bilib sa Isuzu diesel tech kahit mas malakas crdi ng mitsu. BTW Dmax is still the best selling pick-up in pick-up crazy thailand and its where all of our jap pick-ups are made. So that says a lot about the DMAX. Pero personally strada ako. I just dont dig the looks of the DMAX

3. Join Date
    Mar 2009
    [SIZE=2]IMO, the strada`s better. It has a car like ride and madali rin siyang pormahan. I dont feel the DMAX`s style. ( sorry, but that`s just me )

[SIZE=1]> JOIN TSCP [/SIZE]
    [/SIZE]

4. Join Date
    Mar 2008
    YAP sakin strada parin maganda, my brother is looking pick - up,for the best engine performance narin, ang sabi ng iba matagal bumaba ang value ng isuzu, kaysa strada. any ideas paps

5. Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Quote Originally Posted by maypindot02 View Post
    YAP sakin strada parin maganda, my brother is looking pick - up,for the best engine performance narin, ang sabi ng iba matagal bumaba ang value ng isuzu, kaysa strada. any ideas paps
    Matagal......ata, pero matagal rin sila mabili ( ata )

6. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    I think the Dmax is a better pick-up (the Global one that is)

The strada's bed is just too short for me. But yes, the strada looks better...

7. Join Date
    Jun 2006
    meron nang Long-bed na strada dual cab. I'm just not sure kung ibebenta dito.

8. Join Date
    Jul 2008
    The pick up segment is quite crowded with so many options. Choosing is a matter of what you want in a pick up.

If you want the best value, for me, its the 4x4 2.5L Strada.

But you cannot go wrong with other option. The DMax is also quite a favorite esp. in the countryside.

9. Join Date
    Apr 2004
    Hi TS..from the posts so far medyo tabla ang choices between the two..to give you some unbiased insights please follow the link below:

http://www.motioncars.com/carchart/index.htm

a 2006 strada and 2006 Dmax were compared in the later part of 2006..the obvious verdict went in favour of, as your own preference as well, a strada..

10. Join Date
    Apr 2004
    Hi TS..from the posts so far medyo tabla ang choices between the two..to give you some unbiased insights please follow the link below:

http://www.motioncars.com/carchart/index.htm

a 2006 strada and 2006 Dmax were technically compared in the later part of 2006..the obvious verdict went in favour of, as your own preference as well, a strada..

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
strada vs dmax