New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
  1. Join Date
    Oct 2008
    strada is my choice

2. Join Date
    Feb 2009
    i would choose the strada as well. it has a comfortable car-like ride which is a feature not present in most pick-ups.

3. Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Quote Originally Posted by tagalnasaabroad View Post
    Hi TS..from the posts so far medyo tabla ang choices between the two..to give you some unbiased insights please follow the link below:

http://www.motioncars.com/carchart/index.htm

a 2006 strada and 2006 Dmax were technically compared in the later part of 2006..the obvious verdict went in favour of, as your own preference as well, a strada..
    Changes have been introduced on the DMax since the 2006 comparo....foremost is the ITEQ 3.0L engine.

4. Join Date
    Apr 2004
    Quote Originally Posted by Gerbo View Post
    Changes have been introduced on the DMax since the 2006 comparo....foremost is the ITEQ 3.0L engine.
    korek..outdated na nga way back 2006 pa nga and they never renew their old findings..but if one has to look for other current independent surveys please go to www.autofocus.com.ph website..on the light truck segment votation strada is on top with hilux trailing by close to 100 votes the last time I visited a day before..DMAX place was way down below by i guessed 3 or 4 brands..put simply, the votes speak for itself..
    Last edited by tagalnasaabroad; July 24th, 2009 at 06:55 PM. Reason: restructure sentences

5. Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Surveys should be taken with a grain of salt. But I would suggest to look into actual sales. One should put money on where one's mouth is---for the information to be most credible.

Yes, Strada is a charmer.

6. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    If you want added fun. There is a Strada Club Philippines. There is also an active Dmax thread but a formal club is not formed yet.

Contact Av8or and the gang. ^_^

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
strada vs dmax