New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 1 of 7 12345 ... LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Strada GLX vs. Ranger TREKKER. Selling Price is almost the same after discounts.

Which of the two do u think is the better choice for me to buy???

2. Join Date
    Jan 2004
    para sa Strada, try mo magbasa dito: http://tsikot.yehey.com/forums/showthread.php?t=36961

para sa Ranger try mo magbasa dito:
    http://tsikot.yehey.com/forums/showthread.php?t=24024

3. Join Date
    Aug 2005
    if 4x2..... Ranger over strada na reserch ko na ito

4. Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Quote Originally Posted by glitzyph View Post
    Strada GLX vs. Ranger TREKKER. Selling Price is almost the same after discounts.

Which of the two do u think is the better choice for me to buy???
    I was in this situation a few months back. I have made the best decision. Strada is better.

Try to test drive both and compare the following.

price (why do you think ranger has discounts)
    ride (which ride do you prefer from the two, are you into softer car like ride or stiffer bouncier ride)
    look (which is more catching to you)
    power (compare HP, torque, displacement)
    overall value
    availability of unit / parts
    quality/reliability

5. Join Date
    May 2006
    For me, it's hands down on the R-Trekker. Period.

6. Join Date
    Dec 2007
    The thread starter wanted to have an objective opinion on which vehicle is better. I suggest we post comments/opinions based on facts that can be verified and not on PURELY subjective notion. Kudos to sir av8or5 for such an intelligent explanation on his choice. My choice is strada because of the price, the look, and the availability/affordability of the parts and accessories

7. Join Date
    Jan 2008
    hmmm hindi ko alam na mag ka presyo na pala halos ang strada at trekker?
    I thought mas mahal pa rin ang trekker. Anyway ako Im not really into mitusbishi pero after considering some matters I end up with a strada and very happy/satisfied with it (except sa SA ko, oops OT). This are the reasons why I end up with the strada:

1.) Price: I almost bought the dmax, naka ready na nga and filled up na ung papers by the bank manager na kakilala ng mom ko, pero while processing eh we manage to visit the strada showroom in fairview, there I learned na mas mura siya sa dmax counter part niya ng 10k only but yung stuff na kailangan ko pa improve sa dmax compared sa strada is aabot rin ng mga 30k. so medyo naka save nako ng 40k dun. para saken 40k pera na rin un (bedliner, fog lamps, stepboards, airbags - wala sa dmax LX nito, ito kase ung almost ka p[resyo ng glx 4x2 ng strada)

2.) Comfort and ride: since Im buying it for my parents e sila ung madalas ko na pasaheros so syempre lalo na mahilig kame sa mga long trips, gusto ko comfortable naman sila sa biyahe nila, their joints are not as good as it used to ika nga. though never tried to ride the dmax pero chmabahan lang eh marame nag sasabe na mas comfortable ang strada from dmax,

3.) Looks: Its a GAY TRUCK hahahah, Joke lang mga strada brothers, nakuha ko lang sa youtube cooment un, natawa lang ako kse sobrang gwapo eh, sa mga lalaki ganun rin daw ryt, kung sobra gwapo ka malamang bakla ka hahaa joke ulet sa mga sobrang gwapo ha. hindi na siya utilitarian truck looking (which is mas prefer ko actually) but the strada has the look na intriguing kung baga lakas ng appeal saken.

I never considered trkker, hilux and navarra, kase wala nasa budget ko pero lately ive changed my mind sa hilux (dati akse un ang gusto ko) bec of the d4d problems, so now for navarra ok sana para saken kaso ang mahal lang talaga and hindi comfortable ung ride sa likod. for the trekker, hmm parang lahat ng ayaw ko nandun MAHAL, UNRELIABILITY ISSUES, MAINTENANCE? although the best looking utilitarian pickup siya today for me.

Quote Originally Posted by ThePatriarch View Post
    The thread starter wanted to have an objective opinion on which vehicle is better. I suggest we post comments/opinions based on facts that can be verified and not on PURELY subjective notion. Kudos to sir av8or5 for such an intelligent explanation on his choice. My choice is strada because of the price, the look, and the availability/affordability of the parts and accessories

8. Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Sa haba ng sinabe ko eto lang gusto ko sabihen actually:

Strada gives more value for your money. Now a days eh importante un

9. Join Date
    Dec 2007
    STRADA

safety
    comfort
    efficiency
    looks

yon lang...

10. Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Ranger All the way baby! I like the features of the vehicle and it has enormous torque and can accelerate faster than any pick-up in its class.

Page 1 of 7 12345 ... LastLast
Strada GLX vs. Ranger TREKKER ???