New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Feb 2008
    tama din naman si sir jrebong0 may freedom naman tayong i compare ang kahit ano..ako lang naman yun

2. Join Date
    Apr 2008
    go to the yaris they have a 75K discount on their AT one... sana nakatulong . :D

3. Join Date
    Jul 2008
    just want to give my wife a car that she can drive with our kids and 2 yayas.
    The ALTO is quite small for your needs.

The AVEO is just too risky to own one.

How about the AVANZA? Can seat 7, competitively price, and can fill your needs. Its a bestseller and got the Toyota badge (if you're a brand snob) so product and third party support is there. Its bigger than a subcompact/hatchbacks like its Vios and Yaris siblings.
    Last edited by Gerbo; May 28th, 2009 at 05:59 PM.

4. Join Date
    Feb 2008
    The question is, is the Avanza ok to drive for his wife? I was thinking also of Avanza pero I normally don't suggest it to people who are handling conscious because of it RWD config...

5. Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Quote Originally Posted by tidus1203 View Post
    The question is, is the Avanza ok to drive for his wife? I was thinking also of Avanza pero I normally don't suggest it to people who are handling conscious because of it RWD config...
    Well, its their call. Driving is a skill and it can be taught.

Heck, I've known female colleagues in the profession driving Crosswinds, Innovas, and even pick ups (Hilux, Ranger).

6. Join Date
    May 2009
    Quote Originally Posted by tidus1203 View Post
    The question is, is the Avanza ok to drive for his wife?
    natumbok mo Sir

yung Vios po kasi inayawan ni Misis after ng test-drive dahil hirap sya eh.

mas prefer ni misis yung mini-car kaya nasabi nya sa akin yung AVEO at ALTO.

will tell her about the SWIFT (cramp back seat) or Yaris by Toyota.

any other suggestions or comments are all welcome po.

passengers will be:
    my wife (5" height and slim)
    2 kids (age 5 & 10 yrs old)
    2 yayas (teenagers).

7. Join Date
    Jan 2005
    i've driven a yaris at magaan siya i-drive.

8. Join Date
    Feb 2008
    I think Yaris ka na given its nice price. Ngayon ko lang nga nalaman eh kasi may friend akong tinutulungan bilhan ng kotse. Mukang Yaris din bibilin nya kasi laki ng discount sulit sobra...

9. Join Date
    Jan 2005
    cargo space lang ang alam ko na potential problem sa yaris

10. Join Date
    Jul 2008
    How long is your wife driving?

Your kids will grow, your yayas may change, or your wife may not stay slim. Get the idea? Choosing a hatchback will just be a near-term solution. The cramp space will eventually be an issue.

Provide one that offer more versatilility. Paano na kon makikisakay ka o ibang tao. Groceries. Your children's chums. Things you have to squeeze in.

That is why betwen an expensive car, I will choose to have my wife some lessons in driving. Hands-on experience lang yan. P700,000 is a lot of dough. Better to change attitude and act accordingly.

Para sa akin, aralin na lang mag-drive sa Avanza.

My dos centimos.

Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast
should i get AVEO or ALTO?