Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Pajero Ralli Art Field Master?

Malakas yan sa crudo sa totoo lang

Fortuner 3.0V D-4D nalang.

2. Join Date
    Jun 2009
    between the two, ill get the paj. high resale value pa. try it for a few months then sell if its not to your liking. mas madali ibenta ang pajero pag ayaw mo na. ung rav4, IMO, pag ayaw mo na, mas mahirap ibenta than the paj. get my drift? what color btw?

3. Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Mas mataas kasi ang tingin sa Pajero FM kaya mas mabilis mabenta.

Tapos diesel pa.

4. Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Quote Originally Posted by Starex_Gold View Post
    Mas mataas kasi ang tingin sa Pajero FM kaya mas mabilis mabenta.

Tapos diesel pa.
    mismo.

tapos matibay pa. dame pa spare parts. mas go everywhere pa.
    un nga lang makupad umarangkada from a stand still.
    only thing the rav4 has that the paj doesnt is a better ride.

advice ko na lang e try to look for direct sellers for peace of mind.

5. Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Hindi ko nga naramdaman na floored na pala yung pedal ng Pajero FM eh.

6. Join Date
    Apr 2009
    sir bat mo papalitan yung strada glx? sayang naman bago palang parang mag-dodowngrade ka. anyway sa pajero ako dito, yung rav4 parang overpriced eh?

7. Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Quote Originally Posted by fullmetal View Post
    sir bat mo papalitan yung strada glx? sayang naman bago palang parang mag-dodowngrade ka. anyway sa pajero ako dito, yung rav4 parang overpriced eh?
    Quote Originally Posted by kenpogi View Post
    Thanks guys for the insights. Reason why I'm ditching my old bunny is because I'm tired na of driving a M/T. That's it. Reason I'm not looking into brand news is because I don't want to finance anymore. It was part of my headaches with my Strada. So what I'm spending is what I'm selling my Strada for - in cash. And the only brand new cars I'm going to be able to buy are cars...and probably a Chery SUV. Wag naman....so there, that's why I'm looking for pre-owneds.

I love Pajeros too! Although I feel I'd look like someone who borrowed it from my dad. Hahaha. Anyways, next step I'm going to do is to find a credible mechanic in QC who I can trust. Then bring him to those Buy and Sell places where I saw 2004 Pajs.
    ++++++++++++++++++

8. Join Date
    Apr 2009
    sorry di ko nakita yung post na yun anyway sayang pa din si glx

9. Join Date
    Jul 2008
    For me, I can live with any of the two choices. But what is your NEEDS for the car?

But my take is the FM Pajero is more of a KEEPER car. It is ageless probably just behind the Land Rovers and Land Cruisers.

But if you VALUE MORE that your wife can also drive the RAV4, then it is the MORE PRACTICAL family vehicle.

10. Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Quote Originally Posted by Gerbo View Post
    For me, I can live with any of the two choices. But what is your NEEDS for the car?

But my take is the FM Pajero is more of a KEEPER car. It is ageless probably just behind the Land Rovers and Land Cruisers.

But if you VALUE MORE that your wife can also drive the RAV4, then it is the MORE PRACTICAL family vehicle.
    Agree about the FM Pajero's status. But I believe its only truly worth keeping if its got 4WD. The Rav4 isn't the only car that your wife can easily drive. I'd still suggest the Santa Fe. Its more practical and more economical to boot. And if it comes to performance... Even if its the old version.

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
For the Same Price: 2006 Toyota Rav4 4x4 or 2004 Mitsubishi Pajero Ralliart 4x2