New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Ok na yung adventure gls.

Ang ayoko sa crosswind, light brown interiors na. Hard to keep clean even on the base model. Mitsu uses dark gray plastics that are easier to wipe down than the vinyl material of the isuzu. Maybe isuzu was trying to be classy? Hehe.

2. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Quote Originally Posted by OTEP View Post
    Ok na yung adventure gls.

Ang ayoko sa crosswind, light brown interiors na. Hard to keep clean even on the base model. Mitsu uses dark gray plastics that are easier to wipe down than the vinyl material of the isuzu. Maybe isuzu was trying to be classy? Hehe.
    I also find the current Adventures to be more refined (comfortable for passengers) as against the Crosswind.

3. Join Date
    May 2005
    I have not inspected a Crosswind yet but I find the Adventure can give some a case of claustrophobia because of narrow vertical and horizontal space.

4. Join Date
    Dec 2006
    As a frequent FX rider, I've noticed that the Crosswind has noticeably more passenger space - be it in the front, the 2nd row, or the rear jump seats. It's a more spartan car - noisier engine, firmer ride - but it was meant to be that way.

5. Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Quote Originally Posted by GTi View Post
    Since island naman there aren't many roads to stretch its legs so hindi kailangan malakas ang makina. Fuel efficiency and ease of maintenance is the key here. My vote goes to the Crosswind. Wala naman siguro ASBU duon so just maintain it well and it will give you years and years and years of dedicated, uninterrupted service.
    I was expecting a Korean car. Sayang. :D

6. Join Date
    Apr 2008
    The Adventure is really the more refined of the two. You get a better/more modern looking interior and a more quiet and refined engine. But the Crosswind is more spacious, more torquey and more fuel efficient. It now depends on your preferences and requirements.

7. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Kung dalawa lang ang sasakay, ok na adventure.

http://docotep.multiply.com/
    Need an Ambulance? We sell Zic Brand Oils and Lubricants. Please PM me.

8. Join Date
    Sep 2006
    maraming salamat po sa comments, opinions and suggestions! highly appreciated po.

doc otep, bakit po ok lang ang adventure kung dalawa lang ang sasakay? kapag po 7-8 ang sakay may problem po ba?

9. Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Masikip kasi yung Adventure.

Pero kung 7-8, you can seat them in a 2-3-2 formation. Hindi naman gaanong masikip yan, saktong sakto lang.

10. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Sabi nila masikip. Pero i drive car with a crowded cabin and its ok.

The adventure feels tight with three abreast seating. Otherwise, its ok.

With just two on board, its plenty roomy.

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
Recommended Vehicle for Province (Island) :)