New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
  1. Join Date
    Jul 2009
    it depends on what you need,, but for me, since you have a budget of 1M, y not add just a little bit more,,,, LANCET EX GT is the answer, its super nice, even for a girl, aaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhh..... take the white one,, okay,, hehe,,
    i suggest you take a sedan, perhaps altis or civic is also a good choice, though if you really want your moneys' worth, go get the lancer ex gt! you wont regret it , believe me.... or why dont you just try it, then see...

2. Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Innova E rin ako.....kung sedan Altis 1.6V, kaya lang wala na dark gray diba?

Innova na lang

3. Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Quote Originally Posted by aNthraxx View Post
    Well?! its old (the platform) but the reason it lasted also this long is its good build. you get i think 8 to 8 Kl/L on the FC. Ford has promos, i think youcan get an escape at 9.55K.
    955k? is this a fact?

the only dispositive things i heard about the ford escape were

its a/t causes hair loss, needs a little learning for overtaking. aka dumass?
    even with the 2.3L, it's still slow to accelerate

the early retirement of essential parts like shocks, ignition coil, battery. no bad feedbacks of the engine and transmission thankfully.

lacking the needed front mudguards

a ford serviceman getting some small part from other cars in the service area to fix another. ford doesn't allow their customers in the service area. can we watch over the servicing of our car in some other way? is ford service at par with japanese car casas?

end.

4. Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Quote Originally Posted by neopuma View Post
    hi everyone - i'm looking to buy a car under 1M. Not in a rush to buy-pero initially looking at a 1.6AltisV until they raised prices. Any suggestions? Any new cars coming soon?
    Have you trimmed your options to what?

a. SUV
    b. SEDAN
    c. PICK-UP

You can have a hi-end unit with your budget. New car soon is Mazda 2010, with the smiley face. Decide which is which.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
recommended buy for under 1M