New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 2 of 10 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    CX7 for me too. Didn't really like the current Rav4. Too bare and too expensive.
    Last edited by IMm29; December 1st, 2010 at 10:38 AM.

2. Join Date
    Aug 2005
    CX7 for me.. The last time I inquired about the RAV4... waiting siya... Don't know about cx7 kung ok na ang supply.

3. Join Date
    Sep 2007
    CX 7 for me, too old na ang looks ng RAV4 (besides ang dami na rin nito sa kalye).

4. Join Date
    Mar 2009
    CX-7 din para sa'kin.

The RAV's too bare for me.

5. Join Date
    Jul 2004
    One thing I hate about the CX7 are the stock rims. Really looks out of proportion for the body.

From the side, it looks too small. Then if you are behind a CX7, take a look at the width of the tire, it looks awkward.

6. Join Date
    Aug 2004
    The biggest issue with the CX7 is that the stock tires are the same crappy Bridgestone Duelers that are on the CR-V. Make the ride flintier than it needs to be.

You can cure both that issue and the mags issue with a quick visit to the tire shop after purchase.

The CX7 has some of the best seats in the class... plusher and more comfortable than even those in the Tucson. And the interior is, hands-down, the best in its class. The 2WD-only thing is a blessing, as it makes the CX7 a bit more fuel efficient than other 2.4 - 2.5 gasoline engines in the class, due to the lesser driveline drag... but it's still a pretty heavy piece of iron... have no illusions... so it's not quite as economical or nimble as it could be.

And yet... there are lots of great choices in the class. Want a gasoline truck with smooth performance and great power? Get the X-Trail. The X-Tronic CVT is a scorcher of a performer. Want something fully-loaded and kick-ass? Get the Tucson CRDi. Incredible power... makes the gasoline trucks look sissy. Terrific grip. Loads of toys.

Want something economical and sensible? The CR-V 2.0 5AT is fuel-efficient and not so expensive. And it has the biggest rear seat and boot in the class.

Ang pagbalik ng comeback...

7. Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Quote Originally Posted by glntVR View Post
    One thing I hate about the CX7 are the stock rims. Really looks out of proportion for the body.

From the side, it looks too small. Then if you are behind a CX7, take a look at the width of the tire, it looks awkward.
    Ayan lang ang hindi ko type sa CX-7. At yung local CX-7 sana naka Dual Exhaust din tulad nung JDM.

Pero madali lang naman ang solution diyan, palit ng 20s nyahaha

Dumadami na yung mga CX-7 na nakikita ko with 20s, hanep ang ganda. Tapos naka HID pa.

Ano nang set-up natin diyan Boybi?

8. Join Date
    Jul 2010
    na-drive ko na RAV4 from LA to Las Vegas, Las Vegas strip for 5 days and back.

wala ako masabi di maganda sa tsikot na 'to. i liked the handling very much

9. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Yeah, CX7 needs bigger rims and wider tires.

... like the CX9's!

Nga lang, good luck finding CX9 owners selling their stockers.

10. Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Quote Originally Posted by imperialv View Post
    CX7 for me.. The last time I inquired about the RAV4... waiting siya... Don't know about cx7 kung ok na ang supply.
    cx7 coming your way!

Hahaha. CX7 ka na!

Hindi ba okay na yung rims nung cx7? Para sa akin okay na siguro yun :D

Page 2 of 10 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast
Rav4 vs CX7