New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Feb 2007
    I am currently considering these two vehicles to get for my wife & kids.

My wife does not drive, so this will be driven by a driver to bring my wife to work & our son to school.

Current prices of second hand units are not that far off, and the only advantage I see of the Innova over the Previa is fuel consumption, assuming I get a diesel.

But taking fuel consumption out of the equation, which vehicle would you guys suggest? Which one is roomier and would be more comfortable for them to ride in?

2. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    roomier and comfortable = previa..sold my 3yrs old 04' previa last 2007 for 800k with lessthan 30k odo..

pareho na lang sya ng price(2nd hand) ng innova???..nabili ko yung previa around P1.6M+ last 2004

here...
    Last edited by ozcity; April 5th, 2012 at 05:25 PM.

3. Join Date
    Feb 2007
    How was the fuel consumption?

4. Join Date
    May 2006
    previa sir, mas comfy...

5. Join Date
    Mar 2010
    previa if driver driven.

6. Join Date
    Mar 2008
    the previa rides more comfortably. but it does cost more to acquire, and its fuel expenses are higher (it's a gas A/T and not diesel M/T). and because it rides lower and is on gas, it is not as waterproof as the diesel innova.

7. Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Roomier, definitely Previa. For comfort, though Innova has a V variant, due to the roomier Previa, also recommend Previa. Which year model Previa are you targetting? The 2nd gen '04-05, or the 3rd gen '06 to present?

8. Join Date
    Oct 2011
    kung hindi naman nagkakalayo ang price ng 2nd hand, Previa niya. I think Toyota has already stop selling Previa based from the thread that I read months ago.

9. Join Date
    Sep 2010
    if budget is not an issue get the previa. its far more comfy.

Previa=luxury=comfy=mas magastos
    Innova=tough=a bit harsher ride than the previa=mas matipid=mas matibay due to its body on frame construction

10. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Quote Originally Posted by toyotaparter View Post
    if budget is not an issue get the previa. its far more comfy.

Previa=luxury=comfy=mas magastos
    Innova=tough=a bit harsher ride than the previa=mas matipid=mas matibay due to its body on frame construction
    I agree here. If it will be more of a driver-laspag daily driven car then the Innova seems more logical. I'd get the Previa if it was going to be the family car where you will be driving it yourself on weekends and for out-of-town trips. Both are comfortable vehicles to their own degrees; you may try searching for a used Innova V model so you get captains chairs as well.

The brand new Previa is available only on indent order basis. I inquired with Toyota just last month and we would have to do a payment immediately then wait 4-6 months for the unit order (Japan) if we were to get.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Previa or Innova