New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Pls help I am a first time car owner... I don't know what to have... But my first bet is rav4 but still thinking and looking around... I am fond of nice and techie interior design and interior facilities... you may also suggest ... Hope you can help me to decide...

Some lil' info bout me... 27 female first time car owner 4 months driving, I will use the car maybe around the city (manila) , bulacan and pampangga...

2. Join Date
    Jan 2007
    rav 4 4x4.

3. Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Quote Originally Posted by jaymd View Post
    rav 4 4x4.
    Hi thanks... Can I know why?

4. Join Date
    Feb 2003
    If you could still wait a bit longer pa...or shall I say it practice driving more pa sa current car mo. There would be lots of new 2012-13 models upcoming. Santa Fe is about to change models na in a few months or early next year na. Captiva and RAV 4 had been its looks for ages na din.

5. Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Go with the rav4 4x4 madam. Its size is just right for female drivers. Im noy into chevy baka mamaya biglang faceout nanaman yun mga models tapos mahirapan ng pagkuha g parts in the future. Santa fe is also a good choice not sure though kung may problem sa mga units ng present santa fe. If youre after for fuel consumption then you can go for santa fe since its a diesel crdi evgt engine. If youre not OC with fuel prices then go for the rav4.

6. Join Date
    Jan 2007
    More reliable kasi yun rav4 compared sa dalawa. less headaches in the future.(5-10year span). And easier to drive around town. Mahirap din kasi female driver baka kung san ka pa masiraan

7. Join Date
    Aug 2004
    The Santa Fe has proven to be decently reliable over the past few years. The Captiva, I'm not sure, but at least the diesel engine has a VM Motori fuel system, which should be relatively okay.

-

The RAV4 4x4 is just way too much money for what you get. The CR-V AWD is a much, much better value... or if you value comfort and economy, the X-Trail CVT may be a good bet.

Ang pagbalik ng comeback...

8. Join Date
    Nov 2010
    For e toss-up between SF & CRV. SF if you want best value for a diesel among your choices and CR-V if gas engine.
    Fasten your seatbelt! Or else... Driven To Thrill!

9. Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Guys thanks sa mga comments and thoughts ... Any more suggestion? I think mejo ok na ang Rav4 papalagyan nlang ng mga accesories..like multimedia, rear camera.. Etch..

10. Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Quote Originally Posted by Jiggs View Post
    If you could still wait a bit longer pa...or shall I say it practice driving more pa sa current car mo. There would be lots of new 2012-13 models upcoming. Santa Fe is about to change models na in a few months or early next year na. Captiva and RAV 4 had been its looks for ages na din.

Oo nga e I want sana the 2012 rav4 ,kaya lang mejo need na mag decide... I am using my bfs' car... Pahiram hiram lang ako... I need my own na...

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast
pls. help , RAV4 4x4 or chevy captiva or santafe