New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Hybrid View

1. Join Date
    May 2007
    Hi to all tsikotizens. Which do you thinks is the best SUV in the market today.
    I have this dilemma in choosing a SUV that will fit my lifestyle. We have already a 4X4 fortuner and i,m planning to buy another SUV. Which to you think is better
    1. Hyundai Santa Fe 2007
    2. Isuzu Alterra 2008
    3. Honda CRV 2007

2. Join Date
    Aug 2006
    biased ako eh...

hyundai santa fe for me.

3. Join Date
    Aug 2005
    para sa akin sa lahat dyan choice ko Hyundai Santa Fe. PEro pag gusto mo ng In-car-entertainment, mag Isuzu Alterra ka. If gusto mo naman talaga ng car-like ride, Honda Cr-V. Ewan ko lang pag gusto mo design nya and you are wiling to join the queue. Pero lahat naman yan maganda ang performance pero. Santa Fe for me

4. Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Santa Fe.

Alterra? Mas maganda pa ung Toyota Hiace hehe

5. Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Quote Originally Posted by Akims View Post
    Hi to all tsikotizens. Which do you thinks is the best SUV in the market today.
    I have this dilemma in choosing a SUV that will fit my lifestyle. We have already a 4X4 fortuner and i,m planning to buy another SUV. Which to you think is better
    1. Hyundai Santa Fe 2007
    2. Isuzu Alterra 2008
    3. Honda CRV 2007
    Consider mo Subaru Forrester FXT. Its very fast and agile AWD. Meron pang manual shift iyong automatic transmission niya. With sunroof and very smooth ride. Its looks low but it actually has a higher ground clearance than a santa fe and a CRV. Di ko lang alam sa Alterra. Its also very faaaaaaaaaast... with
    230HP engine. Your ride experience will be very different than a Fortuner. Yet wala pang 1 inch and difference ng ground clearance ng forrester compared to a fortuner.

6. Join Date
    May 2006
    The ***iest looking of the three..

[SIZE="5"]2007 Santa Fe.[/SIZE]

7. Join Date
    Oct 2005
    I'll choose the Hyundai Santa Fe

8. Join Date
    Mar 2006
    I see that you already have a daily car... Why not consider the Outlander? It will teach what real driving is.
    iam3739.com

9. Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Well you already have a truck based 4x4 suv so the best one from your choices would be the CRDI 4x4 Santa Fe.

Pls Help me to decide