New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 10 of 10 FirstFirst ... 678910
  1. Join Date
    Sep 2015
    Quote Originally Posted by chronicle View Post
    Could you cite some?

Sent from my Z410 using Tsikot Forums mobile app
    personally know 2 people with 3 year old tucsons. one had to uber extensively for two months as the tucson was stuck in the casa, awaiting parts.

other one had repeated problems with transmission.

both swear never to buy hyundai ever again.

2. Join Date
    May 2014
    so it isnt really the cars problem itself but the casa or mechanic competency issue.

3. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    thanks for the inputs.

4. Join Date
    Nov 2016
    Quote Originally Posted by tin06 View Post
    hi tsikoteeers. I just want to have your opinions in my situation. here it is,
    I'm having a car perk in our company. They will be shouldering 50% of the car's unit price with a 600k limit. so all in all sana I have 1.2M budget. gusto ko sana bank loan, 50% down tapos the other 50% 5 years to pay. What car can you suggest with that budget? either SUV or sedan? preferred ko sana A/T.

-I'll be the one driving it from home to office. Mandaluyong-Ortigas lang.

-3 lang kami sa family. me, mama and my brother. baka hiramin ng kapatid ko minsan kasi college pa lang yun. hehe. (and also first car pa lang po namin to)

-sometime out of town siguro with family. and maid pag-pupunta ng grocery.

Thank You sa lahat. More power to tsikot!
    If i were in your shoes, i'd go for Hyundai elantra. pogi tignan tipid pa sa gas tsaka di ka maprapraning sa maintenance and low lang ang monthly payment

5. Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by kdbayashi77 View Post
    If i were in your shoes, i'd go for Hyundai elantra. pogi tignan tipid pa sa gas tsaka di ka maprapraning sa maintenance and low lang ang monthly payment
    If you were in her shoes, the car would be fully paid by now since it's been 5 years since this thread was originally created. 😂

Sent from my SM-N910C using Tapatalk

Page 10 of 10 FirstFirst ... 678910
Pls. Help (buying car; P1.2M budget)