New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Strada or Navara... Kung kaya ng budget Navara...

2. Join Date
    Sep 2004
    On the downside, medyo maiksi ang cargo bed ng Strada compared sa ibang pick-ups, as if it was designed more for leisure than utility.

3. Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Which variant does your relative need? 4x2 or 4x4.

If you need 4x2: navara, ranger, dmax are the ones with A/T available.

If you need 4x4: strada, navara, ranger, dmax, hilux are the ones with A/T available (baka may na miss ako)

IMO, get the strada. Its the pickup that matches your criteria. But biased ako dun

4. Join Date
    Nov 2006
    having ridden a fortuner (based on hilux) sobrang tagtag nito...
    ewan ko lang pero mas matagtag ang feeling ng CRV 1st gen kesa sa strada ko...

kaya... strada na... kaso ang AT ay sa 4x4 top of the line lang... pero considering the price of the 4x2 navara/ranger/dmax/hilux ATs, unti na lang, top of the line strada na...

5. Join Date
    Jul 2010
    kung di matagtag, eh di yun Ford Ranger

6. Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Quote Originally Posted by Walter View Post
    Ford Ranger is built tough, built like a rock, unfortunately it rides like a rock also. Strada has best ride and best rear seating position but automatic is only available on top of the line variant.
    Quote Originally Posted by glntVR View Post
    Scratch the Ranger and BT-50 off your list. Those two are much bouncier compared to the Revo.
    Quote Originally Posted by jimnyeatworld View Post
    kung di matagtag, eh di yun Ford Ranger

Medyo lumilihis yung comment mo GM.

-

BTT : Strada has one of the most comfortable rides among the pick-ups available in the market. And yep, I agree, the bed is quite shorter as compared to its competitors, but, if it were not to be used and be fully packed that much ... I guess, the current space would already suffice. ;)

Next would be probably the Nissan Navara. Longer bed. Looks are good too. But yeah, downside would be the price. ;)

7. Join Date
    Jul 2008
    My own biased answer: Navara. If I was going to get another pickup soon I'd probably wait for the new models to come out. The upcoming Ranger looks good. Curious lang ako of the new inline-5's noise and vibrations.

8. Join Date
    Mar 2010
    mukhang wala yatang A/T na cheap...;)...

dapat malaman muna san gagamitin yung pick-up ? depende kasi din sa preference yan

pinaka best is to check all reviews, visit dealers, compare and study what is the best that will satisfy your taste.

9. Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Kung tight budget - Ford Ranger

Kung kaya ng budget - Nissan Navara

10. Join Date
    Mar 2004
    Quote Originally Posted by Zhandros View Post
    Which variant does your relative need? 4x2 or 4x4.

If you need 4x2: navara, ranger, dmax are the ones with A/T available.

If you need 4x4: strada, navara, ranger, dmax, hilux are the ones with A/T available (baka may na miss ako)

IMO, get the strada. Its the pickup that matches your criteria. But biased ako dun
    His relative needs the cheapest automatic pickup so the Strada won't do.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
A pickup suggestions???