New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Additional question lang. Is the Avanza the same as the GL and Carens in terms of space and seating capacity?

2. Join Date
    Aug 2004
    The Innova is the most practical choice, the Fuzion will be the most comfortable and the Grand Livina (if you don't need those extra seats everyday) will be the most economical.

Ang pagbalik ng comeback...

3. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Quote Originally Posted by ghosthunter View Post
    It was mentioned that the TS has budget limits (under P1M) for purchasing the vehicle.
    P940K and A/T were the requirements.

Was going to suggest a Manual D-4D Innova J, and then use the leftover funds for some accessories, but then I back read and saw the A/T requirement.

The Livina is I think better with just 6, instead of 7 adults. It's not as wide nor as tall as an Innova. Checked it out years back and felt it to be a bit cramped for an MPV.

I hear the Fuzion is thirstier than the Innova VVTi?

The automatic Innova VVTi would be the best one for me, but the TS has to stretch the budget a bit closer to P1M.

4. Join Date
    Dec 2005

IMO, an A/T (with the archaic 4AT... ) Innova is the best choice among the three in terms of performance, practicality and space.

15.9K:apple:

5. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Thanks for the inputs everyone. It looks like the Innova is the clear choice.

6. Join Date
    Oct 2005
    The Innova Gas AT consumes gas like there's no tomorrow. Although it accelerates, shifts up/down quite nicely. But then again the prehistoric 4G64 of the Fuzion could consume more. I think the Livina could beat it at the pump, but I think it is more of Avanza killer than an Innova.

Although I still think as a 7 seater it is better than both Fusion and Livina. I think it's better all arounder than both other choices. And yes, have you thought of considering Carens gas AT?

7. Join Date
    May 2010
    Quote Originally Posted by basti08 View Post
    And yes, have you thought of considering Carens gas AT?
    There is no Carens gas AT na new, second hand pero rare meron

8. Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by myk384 View Post
    There is no Carens gas AT na new, second hand pero rare meron
    I see, phased out na pala to.

If default gas matic talaga trip ng TS, if he wants a secondhand, a Mitsubishi Grandis is also a good option. Puro guzzler na rin lang ang option nya, dun na sa medyo maganda features at high end sana.

-4G69 2.4L SOHC 16 valve 4 cylinder inline MIVEC
    -Max. Output( PS/rmp )
    165/ 6,000
    -Max Torque( kgm/rpm )
    22.1/ 4,000
    -INVECS II, A/T 4 Speed with Sport Mode
    -BRAKE
    Front
    16" Ventilated Disc
    Rear
    16" Solid Drum in disc
    -WHEEL & TYRE
    Size
    Alloy wheel, 215/ 60 R 16
    -dual airbags
    -abs+ebd
    -auto climate
    -2DIN audio
    -power folding mirrors
    -optitron gauges
    -and many more...

9. Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Actually pinapaubos nalang yun mga stocks ng carens. Phased out na siya since the newer model will be out next year kaya stop production na sa korea kaya wala na stock sila CAC. Yan dapat first choice namin pero upon learning na wala na stock na high end matic nor the entry level na matic wala na stock. Afaik yun manual entry level nalang may stock pero pahirapan pa makakuha. We opted to get an innova.

10. Join Date
    Dec 2004
    Maganda ang Grandis..Matagal nang walang Carens gas variant sa local market...

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast