New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Sep 2014
    Quote Originally Posted by jut703 View Post
    Siguro dapat magka-anak ka na para magkaron naman ng purpose buhay mo. 🤔

Sent from my SM-N9208 using Tapatalk
    alam mo, i have never thought about that. am i really evil or so out of this world coz I never really wanted to have a child, I could but I dont even wish / dream of having one. parang gusto ko mag-enjoy lagi katulad ng vlog nila solenn, nico, anne, erwan. parang ganun lang gusto ko life

2. Join Date
    Sep 2014
    anu kaya nabwiset siguro Suzuki sa Honda, kasi before the mobilio tumatabo sa sales ang Suzuki with their one and only Ertiga. tapos biglang pinasok ni Honda ang Mobilio then BRV. so naasar si suzuki, oh heto Suzuki Vitara totl pero presyo 1M lang, biglang bagsak kagad buong lineup ng Honda - BRV, CRV, HRV. 3 birds on one stone.

what goes around comes around I guess.

3. Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by miko57 View Post
    Sorry OT but I felt compelled to reply. Not all childless couples are that way by choice. My wife got pregnant on our 3rd year after marriage. The baby was strangled by her umbilical chord while still in the womb. We were not able to have another baby even after consulting so many doctors, going to countless churches to pray and even going to faith healers. This is a car forum. Please critique the cars and not the personal life of members.
    Clearly you don't get the context of the post, I was replying to our resident troll. OB being childless is probably as true as him having his numerous cars and gym fit body. 😂 Would serve you well to backread so you know the dynamics of the forum and understand when to take it seriously and when to take things in jest.

I have nothing against couple who don't or can't have kids. For all I know I could end up childless as well.

4. Join Date
    Sep 2014
    Quote Originally Posted by yebo View Post
    teka lang ha OB, di ba dun sa suzuki vitara 2018 thread e ayaw mo nito?

"mag-ganito ka na lang kaya. din nama mukang SUV yan vitara na yan" -- post #2

"tingen ko lang dyan honda city first gen na tinaas eh, Di na kelangan maghinayang pa. mas maganda naman creta kaysa dyan, as well as juke" - post #33

changed your mind girl?

pero yes, bang for the buck nga. if i have the money now (and the garage space!) and my eldest about to have her 18th bday (thank God that is still 2 years away) then i will be buying this. in diesel.

tamad kasi ako mag read ng mga links eh fafa yebs, pero nun na-read ko, grabeh with those specs: panaramic sunroof, 10in android HU, start/stop, etc. etc. aba eh pinanis nya lahat ng specs ng market ngaun. that move by Suzuki deserves to be acknowledged you know. gusto gusto ko kasi mga company na ganyan eh, hindi swapang. dati Isuzu nun nagsimula MUX ganyan pero looks like naglipatan na ang pugad ng mga greedy

5. Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by minicarph View Post
    alam mo, i have never thought about that. am i really evil or so out of this world coz I never really wanted to have a child, I could but I dont even wish / dream of having one. parang gusto ko mag-enjoy lagi katulad ng vlog nila solenn, nico, anne, erwan. parang ganun lang gusto ko life
    Para maging celebrity vlogger kailangan nakikita ka ng mga followers mo, hindi yung puro post sa forum lang. Kahit nga kotse mo hindi mo pinopost eh pano ka paniniwalaan ng mga tao niyan. 😂

Kailangan din maitsura, so....

6. Join Date
    Dec 2005
    For me it looks like it is a toss up between this and the Xpander....

Unfortunately (again for me)...no diesel variant....

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk

7. Join Date
    Sep 2014
    i dont really crave for attention. ang gusto ko lagi anonymous, though I kinda align myself with these celebrities in terms of their life choices, ayaw ko din na laging nasa camera o laging fina-follow. kung tuusin nga kahit cameraman lang nila gusto ko, why? eh kasi libre eh libre sa travel, libre sa tsibog, tapos pag syempre nakikpag sosyalan sila, eh madami din ako nakiilala. ang hina-hunting ko kasi mga tao yun mga sosy din pero hindi as outgoing as these celebs, so sometimes, malay mo french sila, eh di makatikim ka din ng ***ying french parang ganun, kahit usap lang coz Im loyal to my wife.

kung sa itsura, well sabi ko nga sayo, pag nakita nyo ako tapos ang shy ko and down to earth, tapos kasing gwapo ako nila, eh double the quality. kaka-turn off din yun masyado pabida dba

8. Join Date
    Sep 2014
    Quote Originally Posted by miko57 View Post
    Sorry OT but I felt compelled to reply. Not all childless couples are that way by choice. My wife got pregnant on our 3rd year after marriage. The baby was strangled by her umbilical chord while still in the womb. We were not able to have another baby even after consulting so many doctors, going to countless churches to pray and even going to faith healers. This is a car forum. Please critique the cars and not the personal life of members.
    yeah I know its kinda rude and harsh. would you believe even a close relative of mine told us na walang kami silbe sa mundo coz wala kami anak. and for some reason, I dont even care what he said. right now, 7 years after he said that to us, sya ang taba-taba, ang lagkit lagkit lagi ng bahay nila at car nya ohmigosh, amoy paa. he's so lousy during family gatherings I could see the line in his face na inis na inis sya when my other relatives are praising my wife for being so ***y.

naintindihan ko naman kumbakit nya sinabi yun kasi meron talaga ganun mga tao, hindi pumayat payat so ang gagamiten nya yun kung ano meron sya, tapos papa-feel nya na parang lamang sya. I know where those types are heading later on in life. so I just use their rudeness against them. and let action speak louder than whatever belief system he has in his head.

9. Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Quote Originally Posted by _Cathy_ View Post
    For some reason, I don't like Shih Tzus.

Does your friend have a BF or husband? I don't understand people who choose not to have children. And I also don't understand people who would rather spend money on travel rather than raising a child. Nakakatuwa baby, basta cute

BUT BUT BUT nakaka irita yung wala ng ibang buhay kundi yung anak nila. Just like my childhood BFF. When she starts blabbing about his son, I talk about my fat lab in comparison. That shuts her up. hahahah.
    She's married yeah. Not really sure what runs in her mind since I don't like to discuss children with her; it triggers her rant mode. Not saying that you'll have your life completely revolving on your son but you'll understand your childhood BFF when you get your own kid..

.. Just like when you get to own your first car and you're ecstatic about it. I reckon owners of this new Vitara would catch attention from their peers what not with their choice of vehicle. Looks nice but I'm skeptical about that 1.6 engine on a 4x4 setup. Suzuki vehicles seem like they're bang for the buck but I am not sure what keeps the brand from gaining further traction in the market.

10. Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Quote Originally Posted by Calistro View Post
    She's married yeah. Not really sure what runs in her mind since I don't like to discuss children with her; it triggers her rant mode. Not saying that you'll have your life completely revolving on your son but you'll understand your childhood BFF when you get your own kid..

.. Just like when you get to own your first car and you're ecstatic about it. I reckon owners of this new Vitara would catch attention from their peers what not with their choice of vehicle. Looks nice but I'm skeptical about that 1.6 engine on a 4x4 setup. Suzuki vehicles seem like they're bang for the buck but I am not sure what keeps the brand from gaining further traction in the market.
    The jimny is a 4x4 with a 1.3 engine.

Sent from my SM-N950F using Tapatalk

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast