New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Sep 2014
    Suzuki Philippines Launches 218 Vitara (w/ 23 Photos) | ************ - Philippine Car News, Car Reviews, Car Features, Car Buyer's Guide and Car Prices.
    look at these specs:

panoramic sunroof
    10" touchscreen with rev cam and navigation
    6 airbags
    ESP
    DRL/LED
    leather seats
    cruise control
    front and rear bumper sensors
    rain sensing wipers

all for 1.048M

This model single-handedly dissed all competion Ecosport Titanium, HRV, Cx3, CX5, new CRV gasoline, bare Tucson and Sportage gas. This is bang for the buck for a city person for me na BGC, Ortigas, Greenhills lang araw-araw. it even dwarfed the add-on 100- 200K on SRP on PPVs just on those premium features.

putsa totoo ba to? it's like to good to be ture

2. Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Width is almost like the ecosport. I think the 2nd row is only for 2 adults.

How is the driver seating position like? sedan like or suv like?

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tsikot Forums mobile app

3. Join Date
    Oct 2012

4. Join Date
    Sep 2014
    i have monitored since I bought and sold the Juke last year. This is bigger than the Juke, I know it coz I compared all before I got the Juke and disposed it. It's specificially marketed for millennials. about time, kasi kawawa talaga mga millennials ngaun coz they cant reach the PPV pricing na. pero ang nakakagulat, you get to enjoy the features that is only present in the TOTL of all leading cars here.
    and since it's Japanese, it could be better than the Ecosport.

i dont mind the size, coz at most two passengers lang kami, and Im city dweller. this is easy to drive in traffic as well as easy to park tapos andami pa aids like rev camera, parking sensors front and back.

looks like Suzuki phils. is going to do a genghis khan in the local car industry eh, eto ang talaga market disruptor not the crv diesel that Honda priced too high for the young people.

5. Join Date
    Sep 2014
    i checked the hyudai Creta Pricing, wala no match dito talaga with the specs. Hyundai pala hanggang ngaun walang touchscreen tsk tsk

nag-iisa eto car na to with a multitude of premium specs. imagine the young people buying this, experiencing all the new age gadgetry of a car, satisfying them na. hindi na siguro maging to reach for mga Eve Trend,Monty GLS Premium, Blue Power, Fortuner G.

it's like what happened to cellphones, nun meron na mga Oppo or Vivo na mas kumpleto pa sa Samsung, wala na bumile ng Samsung.

this is indeed, game changer! the panoramic sunroof alone and the small width for the car, pwede mag-date ng girl tapos mas close together sila while cruising under the panoramic sunroof on the way to baler or tagaytay.

tapos hotel hotel na lang overnight stay with dinner for two, ayos na.

6. Join Date
    Feb 2014
    Quote Originally Posted by StockEngine View Post
    Width is almost like the ecosport. I think the 2nd row is only for 2 adults.

How is the driver seating position like? sedan like or suv like?

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tsikot Forums mobile app

a bit wider than eco. and spare tire is inside the trunk so the front-to-back dimension of the trunk is definitely larger than eco

definitely an interesting car but as you said the parts supply is still a question mark at this point. if it improves i'll probably sell my Eco after 2.5 years and get the Vitara

7. Join Date
    Sep 2014

para ka na din pala naka austin mini neto with its two tone design, tapos puwede offroad

8. Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by minicarph View Post
    i

Oo nga,- parang nakaka-in love ha!...

9. Join Date
    Mar 2004
    ... and with the money the millennials save ... they can now afford to go to Europe ...

This is indeed a great buy ... will be looking forward to the reviews ... maybe in the future they can bring the diesel version ...

10. Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by minicarph View Post
    i dont mind the size, coz at most two passengers lang kami, and Im city dweller.
    Siguro dapat magka-anak ka na para magkaron naman ng purpose buhay mo. 🤔

Sent from my SM-N9208 using Tapatalk

Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast