New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Stretch ur budget a little more and get a 2000-2001 Patrol. Comes in 4x2 configuration. If you need 4x4, pa convert mo nalang for an additional P90-150k depending on aftermarket or OEM. Engine power not a problem.

2. Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by kmo View Post
    if looks lang habol mo then why dont you just get or look for the previous model range rover ... its around 800k for the 4.4 hse V8 while the diesel goes for around 1.1m

a range rover is a range rover khit ano itabi m sa range rover wala masasabi mga tao
    Hmmm... ok to ah... can I swap our LC80 Gas for the Range Rover 4.4 hse V8???? Sino kaya papayag sa deal na to?

3. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Teka, anong model year ng Range iyan? hehehe. Yung GEN I Discovery na '97 nasa Php850k pa din AFAIK (yung unit sa Visayas Avenue). Siguro mas mahal dahil local unit (sold by PGA) and dahil diesel a/t combo.

A '97 Range diesel is roughly Php1.1M?

http://docotep.multiply.com/
    Need an Ambulance? We sell Zic Brand Oils and Lubricants. Please PM me.

4. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    may diesel bang range rover?

-edit

After 25 years from the introduction of the first generation Range Rover, the second generation Range Rover — model-designation P38A — was introduced for the 1995 model year, with an updated version of the Rover V8 engines. There was also the option of a 2.5-litre BMW turbo-diesel and this was made possible by BMW's ownership of the Land Rover brand from 1995 to 2001.
    Last edited by kimpOy; January 12th, 2007 at 11:41 AM.

5. Join Date
    Sep 2003
    I like the Pajero FM. But I will not get a brand new for its price.

6. Join Date
    Oct 2004
    Quote Originally Posted by mikmik316 View Post
    Hmmm... ok to ah... can I swap our LC80 Gas for the Range Rover 4.4 hse V8???? Sino kaya papayag sa deal na to?
    haha marami raming papayag sa deal na yan coz as ive said, the 4.4 v8 range rover nasa mga 800k nlng hehehe

yup there was a diesel range rover with the bmw engine and in fairness it runs smoothly and wala problems and mas mahal siya sa gas version coz of the fuel consumption but besides that everything is the same, the air suspension, etc etc 4x4 lahat same

for me sulit narin to if looks lang habol mo ... kaysa sa pajero ...

7. Join Date
    May 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by kmo View Post
    if looks lang habol mo then why dont you just get or look for the previous model range rover ... its around 800k for the 4.4 hse V8 while the diesel goes for around 1.1m

a range rover is a range rover khit ano itabi m sa range rover wala masasabi mga tao

Hit the nail right on the head!

8. Join Date
    May 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by jappy View Post
    *Memphis Raines
    ganda naman nyan sir.
    makarating kaya yan dito sa pilipinas?
    hehehe.

That's what everyone here is hoping for

Parang ang ganda ng ride from that picture!

9. Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by wrcastro_ph View Post
    I like the Pajero FM. But I will not get a brand new for its price.
    Yep it isn’t worth at P1.8M. Why do manufacturers cannot sale their
    outdated models for bigger discount? Even wala na talagang bumibili
    they're still very hard to rolled down their prices.
    Last edited by XTO; January 12th, 2007 at 04:31 PM.

10. Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Quote Originally Posted by xto View Post
    I need your opinion mga daddy with SUVs. Is it still worth to hava a Pajero FM bago mahuli ang lahat since pawala na ang brand new nito? One thing I like is the space. Other newer ones within the price range only
    sits 5. Kahit medyo luma na ang looks but still it’s a Pajero.
    Added question, CRDi na ba ang 4m40 or simply Direct Injection? Since wala nang M/T hindi ba siya underpowered?
    Sorry for those repeating questions that could be found in previous Pajero threads.

THANKS
    my tito tried to sell his 2003 FM last year for a fortuner, kami sana bbli, pagdating ng kanyang inorder na fortuner, redy na kami to buy his FM after mga 1 week na sa kanya ang fortuner he change his mind, binigay nalang nya ang fortuner sa tita ko at ang crv ng tita ko ang binenta, then he kept his FM so i guess depende yan sa needs mo, btw my tito is an atty. puro city and highway driving lang ang gamit nya. btw 4x2 a/t na diesel yung bnili nla na fortuner. hope this will help u decide.

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
Pajero Fielmaster – Worth pa ba at P1.8M?