New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Dec 2002
    yung bagong paj mga next year pa yan,i think ganun pa rin makina nyan yung 2.8 parin,if i were u bili ka nalang ng imported na paj para gas na ,baka di ka na ibitin nun,and yung bagong paj is woth the wait

2. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    litoh,

mukhang matagal-tagal pa darating yung gen3 pajero dito, and there's no guarantee right now na 4m41 ilalagay dun, or kung 4wd siya. pwedeng 4m40 pa rin yung i-offer dito, since that engine fits in the gen3 chassis

3. Join Date
    Nov 2002
    pajero nalang.. aanin mo power ng mkina e lagi nmang TRAFFIC... sagwa ng rear a/c nung trooper e... mtaas pa resale ng pajero kesa trooper... may gps na dn 4 aded security...

sarap maging ganyan ang problema:lol:

4. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    dude, if you thing the current Paj blows the trooper away in terms of styling, wait till you see the gen3. (Of course we do have to look at the next Trooper :D ) On whether or not the 4M41 is gonna be released here..... well.......... we can always hope, right? :wink: But if ever, it will definitely be worth the wait. Actually, some magazines recommend this over the gas engine because of the flat powerband!

Mahal pa mga grey Gen3s..... Mga 2.7M to 3.1M 4x4 3.5Gas. Thats the price of being first. :D

On engine power, ako i actually get around with 99hp :lol::lol::lol: Alis na lang ako maaga hehehee :D :D :D

But seriously, between the Gen2.5 Paj and the Current Trooper. Trooper. (Unless you have access to a Paje w/ the 3.5GDI Gas engine hehehe. )

On reviews, i dont think anyone here has a gen3. just open google.com and type "pajero review" :D

5. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Some thoughtful Pajero details:

*You can step on BOTH the front and rear bumpers. You can even take out the top half of the front bumper's center section to make stepping on it even easier.
    *The power antenna can be lowered via a dash mounted switch.
    *You can fold down the 2nd row seats without having to remove the headrests and without the need for straps to secure it in the folded position.
    *The rear a/c can be controlled from the driver's seat and each outboard rear reat gets its own air duct neatly integrated into the headliner.
    *There is a rear door mounted toolkit with a battery operated flashlight.
    *There is magnetic flashlight in the luggage compartment. It can be powered by any of the Pajero's three power outlets.
    *Numerous assist grips in the cabin.
    *Good pedal spacing (I have wide feet).
    *A dead pedal (footrest) made out of hard plastic so you can still step on it even with muddy shoes.
    *Rear axle has a breather extension up to the chassis crossmember.
    *Fully boxed ladder frame (hindi C-shaped).

Marami pa iyan, eh...

http://docotep.multiply.com/
    Need an Ambulance? We sell Zic Brand Oils and Lubricants. Please PM me.

6. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    deym!!!!!! wala ako nung flashlight! :mrgreen: Arbor na lang yung sayo Otep!!! :mrgreen:

7. Join Date
    Jan 2003
    the pajero is really a comfortable ride comparing it to the isuzu, when i rode one, the difference is not major. i'd say isuzu wins by 10 - 15%. on looks pajero wins, power hands down to the trooper, interior accessories almost equal, resale value pajero gets a thumbs up.

overall the determinant is preference.

the Gen3 pajero has been out abroad for a long time already but since the current model is still selling like pancakes we have to wait (why not set a boycott :D).

8. Join Date
    Jan 2003
    i herad that isuzu japan is already bankrupt ( news from a japanese friend on vacation here) any facts to this?? will it affect the current one in terms of parts and accessories

:roll:

9. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    i think it's been confirmed that there will be no new Trooper worldwide. in the US, the Ascender based on the GMC Envoy SUV has replaced the Trooper as Isuzu north america's flagship

10. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    thats bad news for Isuzu fans............... :|

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
Pajero 2003 or isuzu trooper, which is better??