New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    May 2014
    Wala pa ko nakikitang brio sa probinsya namin. Mirage at Wigo marami rami na

2. Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Unlike the Mirage, Wigo ... et al, Honda is not selling buckets on the Brio because the only discount they're shelling out for it is a measly 5000 pesos.

3. Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Quote Originally Posted by andrewnathaniel View Post
    Wala pa ko nakikitang brio sa probinsya namin. Mirage at Wigo marami rami na
    patience, sir.
    they just introduced it in the market..
    even here in metro manila, brios are still rare..

4. Join Date
    Dec 2006
    The Mirage was a runaway hit when it was launched, even the Wigo. I'm pretty sure the Brio won't achieve the same success.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

5. Join Date
    May 2014
    Hindi kaya dahil sa wala pa tayo masyado nakikita ay dahil sa may mas better option na minicar? Hmmm.

But in my opinion, kung pipili din ako ng minicar, I'd go for Mirage then Grand i10, Wigo, last pa yung Brio. But then again, its just me.

Based lang yan sa prices and looks/appeal for me. Brio seems to be overpriced for that category, pero hindi ko rin masabi, baka sa driving comfort lamang ang Brio or kung anuman factor kaya siya mas mahal compared sa iba.

6. Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Overprice kasi. And, nagagandahan ba kayo guys? Ako hindi talaga. Mirage at wigo cute e. Eto, meh... it's just me

7. Join Date
    Nov 2014
    Kakakita ko lang ng brio sa Muzon. Hindi nga sya impressive sa looks. bakit parang sobrang liit nya? mas gusto ko pa ang alto sa kanya.

8. Join Date
    Feb 2011
    The brio for me looks like a chevy spark. Does not have any appeal. Pilipino pa naman, gusto ng pogi na kotse, kaya popular ang Mazda 3.

9. Join Date
    Apr 2008
    I'd suggest the Brio. Especially since mostly highway driving is involved. I remember reading a review that says it runs 100km/h at just around 2000rpm, compared to around 3000rpm for 3 cylinders and even some lesser 4 cylinder engines in the competition. The extra power is a good thing to have. If you have the budget, I don't think you should settle for anything less.

Sent from my GT-I9100 using Tapatalk 2

10. Join Date
    Mar 2014
    Mirage would sit nice in your garage with that Monty beside it. Alteast you only talk with one dealer during PMS.

The wigo however maybe outselling the mirage since its launch. Frankly i like the mirage looks better.

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast