The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
  1. Join Date
    Mar 2006
    its not my lifestyle to be a gangsta...
    iam3739.com

2. Join Date
    Jan 2007
    I think the Tahoe is a great alternative to the now-aging Expedition. If I hadn't just bought a new sedan, I would have really taken this SUV under serious consideration. I love the Escalade-looking front.

I have an 03 Expedition, which does about 3.5km to the liter, so I'm no stranger to gas-guzzlers, but as long as this isn't your everyday ride, it should pose as no problem.

If you like bling, then you should endure the sting (to your wallet).

Quote Originally Posted by oldblue View Post
    meron pa kami isa problema ngaun, another thirsty low resale value car. 2k5 Ford Explorer EB naman hehehe. di na natuto. but the car is also given free (company car) so siguro palitan na lang ng CRDi CUV 2 years from now
    oldblue, how bad is it? how many kilometers to the liter?

if you're considering selling it, how much is your asking price?

3. Join Date
    Dec 2004
    Mas ok ang Tahoe dahil tama lang sya pero hindi na to 4WD at 2WD lang sya but....May mala-HEMI MDS syang engine(parehas lang ng engine ang Tahoe at Suburban) para makatipid ng fuel consumption kahit papaano..Ang problema eh nasa 3.1M na sya while yung Suburban eh nasa 3.5M.

4. Join Date
    Nov 2006
    i want the new suburban!!! (altho minsan mahirap ipark laging nakalabas one of the ends) hayssss...... i guess magagamit natin mabuti ang MDS dito pag mejo nasa traffic 4 cylinders lang gagana. ok yun makakatipid sa gas!

5. Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by G-daddy View Post
    I think the Tahoe is a great alternative to the now-aging Expedition. If I hadn't just bought a new sedan, I would have really taken this SUV under serious consideration. I love the Escalade-looking front.

I have an 03 Expedition, which does about 3.5km to the liter, so I'm no stranger to gas-guzzlers, but as long as this isn't your everyday ride, it should pose as no problem.

If you like bling, then you should endure the sting (to your wallet).

oldblue, how bad is it? how many kilometers to the liter?

if you're considering selling it, how much is your asking price?
    the computer trip meter is registering at 28L/100km. grabe 3.5km/liter lang ang explorer namin. all-city driving.

pero wala ako masabi sa ride. the best sumakay and of course the respect that this car gets on philippine roads. from sikyu, to MMda, to other cars/puv on the road, iba talaga pag dala ganito mga klase ng tsikot.

yun chevy kasi kaya dinispatsa namin mahal na nga i-maintain, lakas pa sa gas, ordinary van lang.

6. Join Date
    Jan 2007
    thanks oldblue. hehe medyo OT na tayo.

but i'm surprised that the Explorer only does 3.5 km/liter. i thought it would be at least more efficient than our Expe.

this has made me reconsider getting one.

7. Join Date
    Aug 2004
    It depends on where you drive. Heavy vehicles with automatics usually get low consumption in traffic, no matter what the displacement. My uncle gets similar mileage to his CR-V, for example, with his Explorer, kasi puro highway.

Ang pagbalik ng comeback...

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Ok ba ang 2007 Chev tahoe o suburban?