New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 11 of 57 FirstFirst ... 78910111213141521 ... LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Quote Originally Posted by Mecs View Post
    ... i guess i'll wait for the dust to settle in that thread first before deciding which one to get.
    Well, a very prudent thing to do...but some cannot just ignore the mad rush to own it.

Its way better than the aging Fieldmaster. Meron pa bang brand new binibenta nito?

Its a lot cheaper than the genIII Pajero. And had the underpinnings of a Triton. The way you look at it, panalo!

Indeed, a Fortuner-killer. Heck, its a worthy FM replacement din.

Mitsubishi is back with the vengeance..
    ...and patronized by the same people who previously made the Fieldmaster the status it enjoys in the Philippine automotive world.

2. Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Quote Originally Posted by Gerbo View Post

...and patronized by the same people who previously made the Fieldmaster the status it enjoys in the Philippine automotive world.

Right.. probably that many new owner of MS is the previous owner of Fieldmaster..

3. Join Date
    Aug 2008
    a lot of previous owners of the popular fieldmaster bought the Fortuner.

i'm thinking there will be 2:1 1 Fortuner + 1 Montero : 1 Owner. the people naman who can afford these types of cars can afford 2.

4. Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Seen it today at the casa. Hindi naman naka kabigla. Kala ko there would be distinctive looks that would give it a love at first sight. It is just a glorified strada. Kung binagu ang design ng mukha, nakaka-akit talaga. But the same grille design -monotonous.
    Pati si kumander sabi feminine looks pa rin daw just like the strada ang bagung MS when she was expecting it to be masculine -baraku. And I tend to agree with her. No offense to the new MS owners but we saw one in Cebu a strada with a very nice camper shell na nung nakita namin ang MS kanina sa kasa, parang hindi na bago sa paningin namin.

5. Join Date
    Nov 2005
    saw the new Montero yesterday at MOA. it looks nicer pala in flesh in and out. the very thing a looked was the suspension design lalo yung rear. matipid ba talaga siya? the SA kept on saying 10-12kms/l City driving.....duuhhh! ....parang too good to be true for a 3.2l Diesel engine. a very good contender for the SF and Fort. pero i still find the cabin a bit narrow compared sa SF. pero bigger yung space after the 3rd row seats.

6. Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Quote Originally Posted by yuichi View Post
    saw the new Montero yesterday at MOA. it looks nicer pala in flesh in and out. the very thing a looked was the suspension design lalo yung rear. matipid ba talaga siya? the SA kept on saying 10-12kms/l City driving.....duuhhh! ....parang too good to be true for a 3.2l Diesel engine. a very good contender for the SF and Fort. pero i still find the cabin a bit narrow compared sa SF. pero bigger yung space after the 3rd row seats.
    10-12km/l on city driving.. medyo malabo mo ma attain to... possible 7-9Km/l on city driving and 10-13km/l highway.. the 9&13 is the maximum..

7. Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Which has a better or more comfortable ride: Montero or Fortuner?

8. Join Date
    Feb 2004
    Quote Originally Posted by razor View Post
    Which has a better or more comfortable ride: Montero or Fortuner?
    If you want a comfortable ride, forget the fortuner We went to Bicol 2 weeks back using my brother's 3.0V...Nahilo ako sa byahe, nakalog yata utak ko
    peace to Fort owners !

9. Join Date
    Aug 2008
    the first time I rode a Fortuner was when we saw our long-lost couple fil-chinese friends. my friend who is now very rich was very happy to brag his value-for-money Fortuner. slightly used around 3Tkm mileage, he bought at a bargain bec. orig owner had to pay some debts.

while inside their fortuner, we were toured like a car salesman selling a car. and then me and wife will agree and respond with compliments like wow ang sarap sa likod, ang lambot, ang laki sa loob, ang stylish. swerte mo pare, siguro sarap na sarap si ***** their 5-year old child sumakay dito sa likod.

30 mins. later, they dropped us sa mall where i parked my car. I didnt mentioned to them yet na naka Hyundai Sta Fe na kami, kasi para naman nakikipagyabangan kami if i'll butt in. i wanted them to enjoy their moment.

pagsakay namin ng wife ko sa Santa Fe, nag-blurt out kami pareho. ano yun bakit ganun parang nakakalog utak ko sa ride, ang bumpy ang sikip sa loob parang ka lang nasa loob ng corolla etc etc... pareho pala kami iniisip hahaha and we're both playing nice lang pala kasi nga moment nila yun.

10. Join Date
    Sep 2006
    my dad's deciding on either the montero and the sta. fe to replace his aging patrol. question: does hyundai have any plans of releasing a facelifted santa fe anytime soon? or at least add some extra features and creature comforts to refresh the model? thanks

Page 11 of 57 FirstFirst ... 78910111213141521 ... LastLast
New Montero Sport 4x4, Fortuner 3.0 4x4 or Sta. Fe 4x4.