New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Apr 2008
    With so many choices out in the market, why the Adventure and the Field Master Pajero? There are so many cars out there that are more worthy than the two. I would not pick the Adventure because it is the least among the old AUV trio (Revo, Crosswind, Adventure) being the smallest, weakest and least fuel efficient. And of course it wouldn't even compare with the Innova. As for the used car lot, you can get a slightly used Crosswind XTi (stay away from overpriced and slow Sportivo's) or higher spec Innova's. If you prefer a softer ride, there's the Carens CRDi. If you want more butch looks, you can consider the 1st gen Kia Sorento which is a capable offroader and has a more powerful engine than the Pajero, though it only comes in 5 seater form (7 seaters are very rare). A word of caution when getting an SUV though. The tires are very expensive and maintenance is much more expensive as compared to its AUV brethren.

2. Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by GTi View Post
    With so many choices out in the market, why the Adventure and the Field Master Pajero? There are so many cars out there that are more worthy than the two. I would not pick the Adventure because it is the least among the old AUV trio (Revo, Crosswind, Adventure) being the smallest, weakest and least fuel efficient. And of course it wouldn't even compare with the Innova. As for the used car lot, you can get a slightly used Crosswind XTi (stay away from overpriced and slow Sportivo's) or higher spec Innova's. If you prefer a softer ride, there's the Carens CRDi. If you want more butch looks, you can consider the 1st gen Kia Sorento which is a capable offroader and has a more powerful engine than the Pajero, though it only comes in 5 seater form (7 seaters are very rare). A word of caution when getting an SUV though. The tires are very expensive and maintenance is much more expensive as compared to its AUV brethren.
    i totally agree...

3. Join Date
    May 2006
    Masyado na matanda pag 99 model, pwede siguro ako sa FM kung 05 up. And also kung bank financing may limit ata sa banko sa edad ng sasakyan di ata pwede yung luma masyado.

If you don't really need the 4-wheel drive, get the Adventure.

5. Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Kaya ba nya maintenance ng 2nd hand pajero? Dami na lilitaw na sira yan. If preferred nya worry free driving, get a brand new vehicle. Not necessarily an adventure though.

6. Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Quote Originally Posted by emms1121 View Post
    Kaya ba nya maintenance ng 2nd hand pajero? Dami na lilitaw na sira yan. If preferred nya worry free driving, get a brand new vehicle. Not necessarily an adventure though.
    An Avanza then.
    Fasten your seatbelt! Or else... Driven To Thrill!

7. Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Salamat sa mga nag reply

I think he is leaning towards sa brand new advie na.

With so many nga 2nd hand sa market he narrowed it down sa FM tsaka brandnew advie, Reasons are:

Gusto nya diesel
    Brandnew na crosswind, masyado mahal gusto nya na sportivo.
    Brandnew na innova, no offense sa mga owner dito sabi nya muka daw pang tatay
    Strada naman 7 sila sa bahay hehehe malamang sa likod na yung dalawa.

8. Join Date
    Jan 2007
    brand new kung kaya naman pala ng budget... hanap na lang kayo ng mitsubishi dealer na magbibigay ng best deal since unang auto ng kaibigan mo yan... ok sa adventure may option ka sa 3rd row kung front facing or yung usual na harapan yung mga pasahero

9. Join Date
    Mar 2008
    if you want hassle-free driving and ease of maintenance, get the adventure.
    if you want pang-porma, ... all bets are off and good luck. no matter how well-maintained, the older the car, the more repairs will come a-knockin' ..
    but hey! my 6 year old innova hasn't given me any headaches after the initial "unbelievable birthing pains".. (but i've been lucky; hindi tumitirik so far..)

10. Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Quote Originally Posted by junerski View Post
    brand new kung kaya naman pala ng budget... hanap na lang kayo ng mitsubishi dealer na magbibigay ng best deal since unang auto ng kaibigan mo yan... ok sa adventure may option ka sa 3rd row kung front facing or yung usual na harapan yung mga pasahero
    try mitsubishi valle verde. ok yung sales and service nila

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
New Mitsubishi Adventure or 2nd hand Pajero Fieldmaster?